'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/14/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Chopin's Romance

This is why I will no*****ch reality tv. It is lies disguised to look like what is real, to make people feel like they are living this exciting life too. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Carl

You decided to go on Fear Factor. Therefore you lost any right to be outraged or insulted.

Jay W.

Some crude humor from Rogan!

miguel

Its a classic case of If a tree falls in the forest. There was no one around to watch the show, so why worry about it lady. I had no clue they brought this drivel back. Joe Rogan is the biggest ass clown this world has ever seen.

dman

Joe Rogan proving he can still sink to Carlos Mencias level!

ttowttow

TMZ, this aired Monday, not last night....

Jackie

Hmm!!!...I am extremely close to mother. Only idiots who have never been close to their parents will trash talk. I don't see anything wrong with people being close to their parents.

Truth

CMON MOMMA... ALL REALITY BASED SHOWS ARE EDITED TO THE MAX. THAT'S HOW THEY GET RATINGS WITHOUT ANY EFFORT IN TRUE PRODUCTION VALUES. GUESS SHE FORGOT TO READ THE FINE PRINT B4 THE SIGNATURE-ON-THE-DOTTED-LINE PART. #TRUTH!!

dixky

I don't care what was said on the show or the editing...It still creeped me out!

obama'saracist

when he reached around her shoulder and touched her boob I thought ewwwww and he pulled his hand back from the fake tit so I believe he would never want to touch her any more than i would and ewwww again

patty

well she was dumb enuff to go on this show - what did she expect??

Chris

Their doing the sticky....GROSS!

JJ

LOL, that lady has problems, either from excessive use of steroids or other drugs. I thought her and her son were lovers, not because the show made it seem that way BUT BECAUSE OF HOW THEY ACTED TOWARD EACH OTHER. She needs to shut the hell up and think about how she and her son share intimacy in public or on national television.

Lizzi

I can't blame her for being mad. I would be too. A mom's bond with her son is special..that's just not fair, or funny.

charley

whats the problem.....jenny the whore from the block is phking some womans child...this bitch says hey...i'll phk my own child before j-whore gets him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments