'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/14/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

mayhememary

i agree with tammy,a mom love is unconditional.comment 83.my kids were raised being held,showing love to one another,and noone should be afraid or embarrassed about that.being held by parents is a show of lv,security feeling,no matter how old u r.if my mom was alive,i would let her hold me all day long if i could,and vise verse even my dad. so be proud and hold ur heads up high.

Ray

What do you expect....I don'*****ch that show, but in the previews of it, they were showing those "stupid pretty girls" thinking they have this in the bag, not so fast ladies!!!! I hope they all get what they have it coming to them, even if its disgusting to some viewers!!! NBC is right about the promo "you all have gone too soft"

acuseme

my first thought from that clip was momma's boy, not mother******...

mary diprima

responding to comment 83 by tammy clute goforth
i agree with u,a mothers love has no boundaries,or age limit when u can or cannot be held by ur parent nomatter who it is.i lv holding my children and they still lv to be held.theres nothing wrong with having a sense of security and love every now and then.knowing ur loved is a great feeling.

Tamm Lynn Clute

Monica,,,,, I would like to think that at Least 50% of Moms and dads today want to hold there children as long as they can, the other 50% are killing, selling,molesting,and down right destroying a human soul and spirt.. That was a givin a gift to them...One can only be as they,re conditioned to be.. I have a 35 year old beautiful Daughter ,That I hold as if she was 5 years old again when i can ......I Love my children very much...Its been a couple weeks since ive been able too hold her). She has 3 Sons that are high achievers from the age of 13 down to 9 and 5 years old...A Very Loving Family...And i love holding them too.And it just means your doing your Job well...You raised him in Love!!..Its poor, sick minded writers that wanna twist as there twisted minds will go..For the all mighty dollar thats worth nothing compared to the soul. , To stay an never Let Go, every child is supposed to be loved & to be loved as a great Gift Given ,Some little boy or girl tha*****ched his or her mommy do his mommy or daddy wrong and he hates Love,Becouse he can't get a grip on it, lifes been to sad too bad..Should have been raised in Love ,not right that you where cheated!!!, I agree with ya, but don't be out there hurting the good out of People..Learn how to Love your Children in the Right ways!! And forget ever gaining his or hers trust , they are already wounded from mind blowing hate acts...,Sad as it is...but when there is lost Love in a soul there is alot of battle that goes on with-in ones self..I also have 4 sons, and there each one a differnt kind of man..And when i get a chance I will hold them as long as i want ,and never think such a sick minded thought, nor would they.. and thats one of a childs greatest Gifts is to be taught Love and Trust!!Thats two things that you don't see in the prisons also...When you Love your children the right way ,you are giving them the foundation to Lean on.....To much hate and malase and Ignorance and most of all ignoring a childs needs..Maybe there lacking in the way they were taught...Teaching your son that its okay to hold on a bit Longer is a wonderful gift to all your childrens ,Children,..Tomorrow will not come for some other part of the 50%...I'm a Mom of many ,and soon i will lay this ole body to rest ,and I would wanna know that all the Children were being loved and cared for in all the Right ways ,none should be without someone to hold and trust..sure would make for a better Tomorrow for many...My youngest is also a Daughter in her upper teens..I love when she lays up beside me and talks about her dreams and goals,I would hold her has long as i can,for tomorrow just might not come ...T,L,C...SOUTH FLORIDA MAMA.

Der Alta Kaka

VOT YOU EXPECK. THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES.THE BOY MIT TOUCHY TOUCHY AND DER MAMA MIT NO SLAPPINK HIM

Jack o' lantern

The directors of the show should have not allowed snide remarks by anyone including Joe Rogan to not be edited out..Maybe they did though just to generate this discussion and get more viewers

Jack o' lantern

Thos two bragging creeps who won $50,000 by one flag made too many snide remarks through out the show.Its another case of mom and son being good guys finishing last.There oughta be a second place prize like say $25,000

Robb (in St. Pete)

Both the mother and the son were douchey and awkward throughout that entire episode. The critique they received was well-deserved and honest. I'm sure those two have heard it all before, if that's how they act together everywhere else. They should be used to the criticism by now. They didn't win on the show, so they're just venting now. You should have seen how emotionally unstable that mother was during the show's taping.

fear factor fan

I guess some moms are closer to their sons than others but I bet the comments were to to be personal, but If you are going to do that on national TV then you have to prepare for comments of all sorts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6