Justin Bieber Pulled Over

Pimped Out Batmobile

Takes Turn for the Worse

12/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Justin Bieber was pulled over by the LAPD today -- after cops say he performed an illegal maneuver in his tricked out "Batmobile" ride ... TMZ has learned.

Cops tell TMZ ... Bieber made an "unsafe left turn" at an L.A. intersection.

But fear not Bieberettes ... Justin was let off with a warning after he promised to be more careful in the future.

This ain't the first time Bieber has been stopped by cops while driving the customized Cadillac -- he was pulled over back in October after cutting off a CHP officer. He got a warning that time, too.

Vinsetta

It's a damn shame he turned a CTS V into that ugly ass Batmobile. There is no way in hell a 16 year old can handle a 556 horsepower car. I don't care if this twit is Bieber or not, why would some guy cop not ticket him?

ExtraKetchup

Cool car! Too bad the driver doesn't look cool in it.

gail

Just got back from court for my son doing less than that. He got court supervision. He should get that. I am proud as a mom that my son is doing the right thing for the wrong thing that he did!

gail

I just got back from court with my 16 year old son for a speeding ticket. He recieved no special treatment. He recieved what a kid should get! I would have loved to get out of it but what would that say to my son!

Keith

Why is it that this little pri ck is always mugging it up for the camera when he gets pulled over for driving like the ******** he is while the officer is talking to him? What a loser.

FB

Pulled over in his custom ride! Funny...

tlcmk

Hopefully he will eventually do something really stupid that will end his career.

Jan

Celebrity justice AGAIN in CA. Droopy pants Bieber should have received a ticket. He is a disgusting role model for his young fans

Karla

I guess they will keep giving him a warning until something bad happens and then what?????? If one has a car like that I do not care who you are one must be responsible and that includes tickets when warranted.....

carmen

Wow I just got a ticket ...my first in 30 years....and I didn't get a warning. Of course I was driving a Ford. Bummer.

Joan K

I still don't get it but then again I am not a teeeny bopper but he looks like a little girl and acts like one too. Things sure have changed.

ame

He looks very friendly very happy there. In fact he looks nothing like a female. Obviously some people live boring they hate other people's life

Canada Guy

The kid gets pulled over by the police and all he does is smile and gaze into his mirror.
Maybe he thought he was getting pulled over by Ellen Degeneres.
There is something seriously wrong here, folks!

Lori

Is it just me or isn't anyone else sick of celebrities getting away with **** we'd get tickets for and other offense that we would be jailed for the justice system is truly screwed up!

kathy

I have to laugh at one person who commented on here saying he was a disgusting role model for his young fans? Why? Cause hes a bad driver? GET REAL!! I could think of alot of things he could be doing wrong besides sucking at driving! And sorry, i think hes a great role model for young kids and also my 12 year old daughter!! He gives alot of money to charities.. I mean, Hes doing a Christmas concert next week, and all the money for the tickets is going towards a charity! Can you name another young celebrity that would do that? He is making young people happy, why is that such a bad thing these days? Did you want them to be as miserable as you guys seem to be?