Lindsay Lohan

Kills It In Probation

Progress Hearing

12/14/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_ym4x0w90_1_9hkxdh2eThis is new ... Lindsay Lohan got high marks in court.

Lindsay appeared in court today for her probation progress report.  A very surprised Judge Stephanie Sautner began by saying, "Miss Lohan, you have actually done your work."

The judge noted Lindsay actually completed her 12 days of community service early.  And she went to an extra therapy session -- 5 instead of the required 4.  The judge also said the morgue was pleased by the work Lindsay has done there "at least as pleased as a morgue can be."

1214_small_sub_lilo_probation
Judge Sautner said there was some confusion over whether Lindsay was allowed to go to Hawaii last week, but ultimately the Judge said it was ok, because she was celebrating her sister's birthday and she was allowed to go out of state for family events.

Lindsay is due back in court next month, but so far, so good.

Grandma Cracker

Julia, my remark was a joke,that is why I put a smiley on it.
Has anyone besides me gotten to the point that they just skip right over what HELL(p) has to say without even reading it?

therock

Alright trolls, you'll be happy to hear that I've diagnosed you all so you can be properly treated, your fake friends and family will thank me for this.

Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of recurrent, persistent non-bizarre delusions .

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time. Conversely, bizarre delusions focus on matters that would be impossible in reality. For example, a non-bizarre delusion might be the belief that one's activities are constantly under observation by federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies, which actually does occur for a small number of people. By contrast, a man who believes he is pregnant with German Shepherd puppies holds a belief that could never come to pass in reality. Also, for beliefs to be considered delusional, the content or themes of the beliefs must be uncommon in the person's culture or religion. Generally, in delusional disorder, these mistaken beliefs are organized into a consistent world-view that is logical other than being based on an improbable foundation.

Blood Red Witch

Looks like Help is @winkyflash. That explains alot. sheesh

therock

====================================================
Now that I've successfully exterminated the trolls, I'll leave the floor to those really slow people who post late at night.
KIRATFT........

AGENT smith

This isn't delusional, sorry I couldn't post today, I was high in the hills working on a project and became caught in a serious thunder storm. It was cold and windy up there also, I think we were at about a thousand feet.

ketjo

My oh My had to cheat by copying from a book again...
I don't know about the rest of you but bat-brain here is getting boring ....SameO SameO........over and over and over but what do you expect from someone with the brain the size of a bat anyway......
I'm bored so I think I will leave and let RockyWarrior play with himelf tonight , I'm sure he has a lot of practice...........

Grandma Cracker

HELL(p) this winky smith

Rogue Warrior

All you trolls are farting at a fan, I'm gone, gone, gone!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

What will 'Help' end their comments with after Xmas, New Years, and B-days are over this month? My, oh my, the possibilities.

Danielle

Lindsay's favorite holiday is in march (St Patricks Day), she is irish after all,so thats an important day.

Blood Red Witch

Hmmmmmmmmm, looks like Howard Stern is stealing LL's thunder today.

Blood Red Witch

Danielle is on the boards!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet

Danielle

I just dint get how someone's birthday is a holiday,but i digress,its apparent everyday is a holiday on lindsay's planet...oh boy

Vorlon

Gotta love how these idiot trolls are too dim to know when they've been outplayed. all they can do is tell stories and repeat the same drivel over and over again without fighting back and call it winning.

Unlike poor unemployed, delusional Smitty and Crocky, I actually have to work in the morning. I'll be back sometime tomorrow to toy with you halfwits again. (Even though HALF is vastly overestimating what passes for intellect in your worlds.)

Danielle

Hysterical....sautner made lindsay blush..when she smiles without fake teeth showing,her lips look like they have inner tubes in them...LOL