Lindsay Lohan

Kills It In Probation

Progress Hearing

12/14/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_ym4x0w90_1_9hkxdh2eThis is new ... Lindsay Lohan got high marks in court.

Lindsay appeared in court today for her probation progress report.  A very surprised Judge Stephanie Sautner began by saying, "Miss Lohan, you have actually done your work."

The judge noted Lindsay actually completed her 12 days of community service early.  And she went to an extra therapy session -- 5 instead of the required 4.  The judge also said the morgue was pleased by the work Lindsay has done there "at least as pleased as a morgue can be."

1214_small_sub_lilo_probation
Judge Sautner said there was some confusion over whether Lindsay was allowed to go to Hawaii last week, but ultimately the Judge said it was ok, because she was celebrating her sister's birthday and she was allowed to go out of state for family events.

Lindsay is due back in court next month, but so far, so good.

Grandma Cracker

Hey! Notice how the dislikes stopped lighting up? I just saw on Dlisted that Lindsay is the favorite for BG's who got paid $15k for bikini pics......why? Didn't she just get A MILLION dollarsfrom PB?

Blood Red Witch

I think I figured out what Sautner is doing here. She has LL under very strict terms. Finish all the probation requirements by X day or go to jail for (what 10 days?). Either way LL is out of the system. THAT is what this judge is doing. Either way LL is out of the system. Unless of course she picks up another new case. That is what Sautner's plan hinges on. Lindsay not picking up a new case.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Smith-O-Matic, are you running late? Maybe issues with your Dodge squad car? I can only wait so long before I'll just go down to the Celebrity Police Station and turn myself in. I wanna get this behind me. I've learned. I've grown. I was young and foolish. It wasn't me. Follow me on Twitter.... I'm off to save the children.

Danielle

Los Angeles Times
Barbara Walters: Kardashians? No talent there!
off the lindsay topic but funny.
Could'nt have said it any better!

Blood Red Witch

FU has REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY turned over a new leaf this time. REALLY!

Danielle

Special Shout Out--Brw,Mad,futmz and Grandma!!!!...Miss you guys,my pesky job gets in the way of being here...lol

Danielle

I was Reba McEntire's security for nascar awards last week,and let me tell you, she looked better then lindsay, especially sporting her red hair and glowing skin tone...seriously folks!

Delmar

Julia, Ali is on a tumbl that I love. Black Silouettes. I think most of the images on this tumblr are artistic and I was surprised to see her there.

I think the hooded man (or woman?) is stunning. And I don't use that word lightly.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW
If your interested in my transcript about the probation, I can reprint here, let me know?

Rogue Warrior

Hey V, when you gotti a college degree in THIS country, you NOTTI have to work at 060...0. We leave THAT for the blue collar folk.

KIRATFT

Rogue Warrior

Hey Madi, don't say I never gave you anything, check this out.

AGENT smith

PLAYBOY SALES UP 400 percent for Lindsay's issue ABC news!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Hey Pondies, I gotti go out and singlehandedly grow our economy, however when I return this evening, school will resume, so have a #2 sharpened pencil and college lined paper ready. As usual, I will grade your assignments with my infamous red pen.

Much Later lizards, while I'm away, you can continue to talk to the hand, as you most often do.

Gotti roll trolls!

Delmar

It was Hefner's idea for Marilyn Monroe's theme and re-creation of her shoot. Dina was involved but from what I understand not physically at the shoot.

Lindsay is in Jag jeans ad campaign. This is one of the ways she makes money. She's not broke but maybe has debt and loves her life of luxury.

Ali's romper was a Missoni, very expensive. She'll do American Apparel but also high-end clothes as well.

Happy 24th birthday to Michael Cameron Lohan (he prefers that to Michael Lohan Jr.).

ketjo

Morning Folks, lovely day,
I see bat brain has been in the playground already this morning by the piles of guano all over the place....
You know if any of you want to and can get near it you can scoop it up and use it for fertizer...really rich in nitogen .. Think I found something bat -brains good for.........fertizer !
Morning Smith , sorry to hear your poorly, hope you feel better soon and back to fighting form...
I wouldn't normally pull for something like Playboy to have a good sales month..but this time I am and you want to know why ?......to spite Lindsay Lohan and Lohan Inc...cause I fiqure they have done their best th ruin this issue as they can....leaking pictures, the fake-O bikini shots , the missed Ellen show ...all for what ..because he made her take those shots over cause she looked like crap in the first set and hurt her feelings...
That $15,000 dollars he actually payed her and what little commission she will make on the sale will keep her in cigerettes for the next 3 mos anyway.