San Juan Mayor's

Killer Christmas Card

12/14/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121311_mayor2_still

No one's going to top San Juan Mayor Jorge Santini's Christmas card this year -- that is unless your family's pose is more exciting than a leopard devouring a gazelle! Yeah, didn't think so.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jay W.

Strange...

Cheri

What a sick man and family

Cheri

This is a sick man and family

JOSEPHINE RIOS RODRIGUEZ

I dont understant why everything in PR is city nowI hate it we are not the 51 state and they already changing the name of the town. SanJuan, city Bayamon , City so sad I love my Island so much why change it, If they love so much the state take a plane and move there.

maya

He loves drugs. He knows all the ghettos and slums in San Juan

Amanda

What a disgusting Christmas Card...I agree, thank goodness he doesn't run my city...appalling

Dr. Stinkfinger

Welcome to the land that is called the... "THIRD WORLD"

mc66nic

wow look at all the butt hurt vegans crying about this boooo ******* hoooo!!!

Mayra

he is nuts and has been in power long enough.... We are ashamed of this and the people trying to make damage control here are not making sense either. Just shut up.

Edward Torres

The photograper is to blame. One minute, just one minute earlier, the cheetah and antelope were smiling at each other. Granted, the antelope was nervous, especially after it called the cheetah a fur ball.
The folks commenting on the young child to the left...well, let's see some of you in all your glory at that age. Senseless sponges! All you can do is soak and not contribute.

Interestedinnews

It instantly reminded me of the 1910 Henri Rousseau painting "Jaguar attacking a Horse." I have the print hanging in my office.

dan

LOL they are already selling t shirts about this! http://www.axolotwear.com

Jaime Rivera

lol, AS I see, only one person in favor of those pictures and its probably a water boy from the mayor's camp. My friends, he is one of many members of a party that advocates in favor of becoming a state of the US, FOR THE FRKING money. Yeap, this guy wants US taxpayers to spend more money en an Island that DOESN'T WANT TO BE A STATE. I belief in independence like this guy, what was his name? oh yeah, George Washington.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3