'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/15/2011 8:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Snooki's Amazing Beach Body

SLIM DOWN

1215_aol_snooki
"Jersey Shore" star Snooki seriously slimmed down -- and she's ready to flaunt her amazing beach body!

It may be December, but Snooks stepped into a very revealing bikini yesterday for a photo shoot ... where she looked pretty incredible, especially when compared to a similar suit she wore in May 2010.

The 4'9" reality TV star recently told Wendy Williams that she weighs 103 lbs. -- and that her target weight is 98.

Is Snooki getting too skinny? Sound off below!

"My Girl" Star Hits the Red Carpet

Plus More Child Stars Now!

1215_aol_child
Anna Chlumsky
had everyone crying 20 years ago when "My Girl" came out in 1991 -- but earlier this week, she hit the red carpet looking red hot!

See what little Vada Sultenfuss looks like now -- plus more former child stars!

Getting That Hollywood Glow

0728_ORANGE_LAUNCH
While most celebrities like to have their day in the sun ... not all of them should. Check out these stars and tell us if you prefer them Snooki orange or Pattinson pale.

"American Horror Story" House

On the Market for $4.5mil!

1215_aol_ahs

Want to own one of TV's most haunted houses? For $4.5 million, you can!

The L.A. home featured in "American Horror Story" is back on the market, according to a new listing with realtor Joe Babajian.

While the nearly 30,000 square-foot property doesn't actually come with a sexy ghost maid, the spirit of the Black Dahlia, bodies buried in the backyard or a man in a rubber suit (we hope!), it does boast six bedrooms, 5 baths, Tiffany stained-glass windows and a recording studio.

The listing calls it a "One-of-a-kind residence" and a "once in a generation opportunity."

Celebrity Scramble

Guess Who!

1207_scramble_launch

This poor man-mug got a pretty crazy scramblin' -- can you tell whose famous face is behind all the liquid layer?

Lindsay Lohan

Bikini Beach Party

AFTER Thief Strikes

Lindsay Lohan in a bikini in HawaiiHere it is ... PROOF Lindsay Lohan can still act ... because the actress hit the beach like she didn't have a care in the world Sunday ... hours after someone jacked $10k out of her purse.

With her Playboy spread officially released online, Lohan showed off her physique in a tiny bikini ... that couldn't quite tame her breasts.

TMZ broke the story ... Lohan freaked out Saturday night when her purse went missing at a house party ... a purse which contained her ID, passport and $10k in cash.

The purse was eventually returned ... minus the money.  Would you be smiling?

What's The Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

1209_difference_launch

This awesome celeb picture has some hidden gems waiting to be discovered -- are you good enough to find the differences?

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

Seriously?

Is Fear Factor so fearfull of ratings that they stoop this low? I am crossing Fear Factor off my to do list!

tom

So is that incestuous mom saying now that the show struck fear into her? Hey, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. These reality shows are all about rating and everyone is fair game. She can sue, but she'll get nowhere. She's peeved because now the world knows that her son's a momma's boy.

Tom

I saw the episode, and EVERYBODY (myself included) thought their "relationship" was a little too close, and it wasn't because of editing. It was definitely creepy. Almost like they give each other simultaneous foot massages kind of creepy. There's touchy-feely, and then there's that mother-son. Plus she was just plain bitchy, easy to root against her.

Tonto

What a douche Rogan is! I didn't see the pilot and was looking forward to watching good ol' F****ain but not after hearing this crap. What a horrible way for a Mother and Son to be treated on national TV. NBC sucks and they always will!

CC

Monica, if you don't think that it was over the top, then definitely have a problem. I'm an Italian mother and very affectionate, but I would NEVER EVER do that with my son. I kiss him, yes and I hug him, but that was way too much affection. It made me very uncomfortable and I'm happy that Joe addressed it.

nikki

I jus*****ched the clip. I didn't see anything suggestive. The contestants and Joe are just sick minded freaks!

XLMB

Sick people!!! Probably white people talking all that chite. Latino's and many other cultures are VERY affectionate with their grown children and it has nothing to do WITH ANY SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

gina

Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. yeah and the media are monsters. they cant even handle a loving mother and son relationship without questioning it. when i have children one day i hope to have ssuch a loving relationship with my own children. in todays time its rare to have this type of old school bond. it sweet and beautiful... we should all want the same.

wendy

The only issue I see is Mainstream Media making something out of nothing....

Gary

Jo Rogan just couldn't help himself when it came to lowering the bar...t.v. is garbage anymore and Jo just added to the heap!!

cc

Yeah I watched this, I'm a single dad,my son hugs me every day and tells me he loves me.He knows there is nothing in this world that i would not sacrifice for him.That doesen't mean im banging him.You could tell in the show that was all it was ,all the controversey was fake.And they almost won.

Jerry

You get on shows like this and you know their going to edit it. They do it all the time, don't cry when it happens to you.

Domenic

Fear factor and no talent Rogan should be ashamed of themselves for editing the show the way they did, it's hurtful and disrespectful to the contestants and was not necessary.

CMD01758

Bracelet, microfone, and guitar. It was a waste of 2 whole seconds worth of my time. It took longer to write this comment.-- We live in a world were if you brush up against a co-worker, its sexual harrasment. The coaches office is now accesed by the hallway instead of the locker room on all new constructions, just in case they're a pedophile. Parents dont give there children any affection like that anymore because if the neighbor sees it you will have the local police knocking on your door. I gave my daughter a kiss goodbye one day dropping her off at college. College mind you, she called me 2 hrs later a hysterical wreck crying because she was sent to the deans office and grilled like a common criminal just to make sure evrything was allright because one of the teachers saw it. Im sure that somewhere out there a study is being done on parents affection and there children and how each group is turning out. Another rediculous waste of money comming out of the taxpayers pockets.

Bob and Sarah

1. Yea they are a little too close for Mom/Son. I actually thought they were a couple at first.

2. I just saw Snookie's picture scrolling down to the comment forum, and I threw up in my mouth. Please stop showing her fat ass everywhere. Her and the entire cast of Jersey Shore should be shot.