'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/15/2011 8:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Snooki's Amazing Beach Body

SLIM DOWN

1215_aol_snooki
"Jersey Shore" star Snooki seriously slimmed down -- and she's ready to flaunt her amazing beach body!

It may be December, but Snooks stepped into a very revealing bikini yesterday for a photo shoot ... where she looked pretty incredible, especially when compared to a similar suit she wore in May 2010.

The 4'9" reality TV star recently told Wendy Williams that she weighs 103 lbs. -- and that her target weight is 98.

Is Snooki getting too skinny? Sound off below!

"My Girl" Star Hits the Red Carpet

Plus More Child Stars Now!

1215_aol_child
Anna Chlumsky
had everyone crying 20 years ago when "My Girl" came out in 1991 -- but earlier this week, she hit the red carpet looking red hot!

See what little Vada Sultenfuss looks like now -- plus more former child stars!

Getting That Hollywood Glow

0728_ORANGE_LAUNCH
While most celebrities like to have their day in the sun ... not all of them should. Check out these stars and tell us if you prefer them Snooki orange or Pattinson pale.

"American Horror Story" House

On the Market for $4.5mil!

1215_aol_ahs

Want to own one of TV's most haunted houses? For $4.5 million, you can!

The L.A. home featured in "American Horror Story" is back on the market, according to a new listing with realtor Joe Babajian.

While the nearly 30,000 square-foot property doesn't actually come with a sexy ghost maid, the spirit of the Black Dahlia, bodies buried in the backyard or a man in a rubber suit (we hope!), it does boast six bedrooms, 5 baths, Tiffany stained-glass windows and a recording studio.

The listing calls it a "One-of-a-kind residence" and a "once in a generation opportunity."

Celebrity Scramble

Guess Who!

1207_scramble_launch

This poor man-mug got a pretty crazy scramblin' -- can you tell whose famous face is behind all the liquid layer?

Lindsay Lohan

Bikini Beach Party

AFTER Thief Strikes

Lindsay Lohan in a bikini in HawaiiHere it is ... PROOF Lindsay Lohan can still act ... because the actress hit the beach like she didn't have a care in the world Sunday ... hours after someone jacked $10k out of her purse.

With her Playboy spread officially released online, Lohan showed off her physique in a tiny bikini ... that couldn't quite tame her breasts.

TMZ broke the story ... Lohan freaked out Saturday night when her purse went missing at a house party ... a purse which contained her ID, passport and $10k in cash.

The purse was eventually returned ... minus the money.  Would you be smiling?

What's The Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

1209_difference_launch

This awesome celeb picture has some hidden gems waiting to be discovered -- are you good enough to find the differences?

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

Graces

He is close to his mother, so what? If the same picture was painted but with his father, they would not make a big deal. What is really disturbing here is what shows is in the mind of the other contestants. The mother is right to complain, even the host contributed to paint a false and deviated picture of the mother/son team. Lucky guy for having a team/mother like her and lucky mom for having a son like him, The other people in the teams, including the host are jealous. Go mom/son team!!!!

Laura

Confucious say: Keep mind out of gutter. Much better.

lbond510

my husband and our daughter love each other very much but would NEVER stand around and hold hands, hug, and kiss! It was just gross and you can't edit something that isn't there! The brother and sister didn't act like that nor did the dad and his son! It was gross and I feel sorry for his future wife...she has alot to put up with!!

Bethany

sue them. don't make a scene unless you take action. sue them so they don't tear apart another family's bonds.

Mr. Sarcasm

What's the big deal about incest? It's cool to show homosexuality on T.V, why not show someone with an incestuous relationship?

Jack o' lantern

I'd presume them innocent athough that other mean couple called em weird and Rogan hinted at something off color too.On incest some book was published recently and the author claims its a growing problem in America that has been kept secret for too long.

Drizzle

That scanky New Yorker mom and that freak son were WAY too close for comfort, esp. for being a single mom, i will lay 2-1 that hes boinking moma..any takers?

Drb107

How much money can these perverts make off of this challenge, this stuff is so superficial, but i guess Americans are so stupid they will follow it.

Dudester

Murmurs of The Heart...it'll be our secret.

Chris

What a thing for a couple grit eating jerk offs to say!
Stopped watching this sad show a long time ago!

Scott

MAYBE IF THEY WEREN'T STARING INTO EACH OTHERS EYES, THEY COULD HAVE CONCENTRATED ON WINNING THE GAME!!!

joe harris

i don't know whats goin' on in their lives behind closed doors but i have to admit their actions were a bit grabby/feely for mom/son! to each his own!!!

Sammy Sue

I didn't think the clip was inappropriate at all! Even the way the producers doctored it (there were portions that were obviously repeated; they could do a better job editing!)

And the smack talking is just part of the gimmick of the show. The other contestants are just intimidated and Joe, well, I have nothing to say about that!

I hope this doesn't hurt the mom and son too, terribly. Soon enough, something new will get the media's attention and this too shall pass.

jan

I watched the show with my son (22 yrs old) and we both were appalled by their touchy, way to friendly relationship. If anything they should be embarrassed and seek help. It was quite disturbing as a parent to watch their inappropriate behavior.

Aaron

Kudos Snooki, its good to hear about something besides the latest sports player the Kardashian family has bagged and tagged. Who cares how skinny she is? Isn't being healthy what counts here?

I'm not the foremost expert on affection with your mom, since I've never actually hugged mine, but that seems like a reasonable level of affection...untill the son puts his hand on her bra strap. But it was probably just a slip.