Howard Stern

$20 Million Is for Chumps!

12/15/2011 9:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_7kxfg2n6_1_uex5urt4(1)Howard Stern pooh-poohed the notion that he was only pulling in 20 million measly dollars a year for his freshly-minted role as a judge on "America's Got Talent."

Stern was out in NYC today -- hours after the announcement -- when a camera dude asked if he was making $20 mil.  Stern's response:  "Do I work for that little?"  Stern laughed -- yes, to the bank.

The reason the camera guy asked the question -- there were reports he was settling on $20 mil.  But let's put this in context.  Stern signed a 5-year deal with Sirius XM for an estimated $400 million.

Short story -- he's way richer than you.

Deborah

If Howard Stern is a judge on this show or any show, I will absolutely never watch it. Period.

bob

The ironic thing is Howard has no talent.

Debbie

I will absolutely never watch the show again if Howard Stern is a judge. Period.

B Johnson

If you join Americal Idol, I for one will never watch again. In my opinion, you aren't worth 5 cents! Your radio show is the worst and you suck big time as a radio host. Please do us a favor and go find your 20 million some where else. American Idol deserves better!

Mitch

This is STUPID!!! He's a 'shock jock' ...which translates to he doesn't even have enough talent to be a REAL radio jock/personality to the general population. So now he's going to be a TALENT JUDGE...who the F$(*&k....THOUGHT THAT MADE SENSE...??????????????? I'm DONE WATCHING... Howie get out of there while you can...show's tanking...TOOOOO many other GREAT show's to watch...The Voice, Sing-Off...X-Factor, DWTS...etc...AGT is becoming the Jerry Springer of talent shows...

Bond1217

Wow... all you Stern trash talkers are ignorant pathetic losers who probably have never heard a single show of his and know nothing about him. And TMZ, way to report out of context nonense. And love how people on her call Howard trash. You are on TMZ! KING OF TRASH SITES! Hahahah awww too bad so sad Howard is now the new judge. Thank God! Finally a reason to watch the show. Finally someone who knows talent. And now ratings will soar!

And FYI people... Howard Stern is trashy? Howard!?!?! YOU DO REALIZE SHARON OSBOURNE IS A JUDGE RIGHT! She is just as vulgar as you THINK Howard is.

Debbie

richard v wright

It is apparent that you have your head up your ass. You are not worth $200,000.00. The only thing that is you sure is that you are an obnoxious individual and have no business judging talented people.

evelyn

O.k.----I'm a chump! Send me the million----you have my e-mail! Don't take too long----I've got major bills!!!!

Bond1217

Wow all you losers talking trash about Stern and your reading TMZ! hahahaha. Wow the ignorance of people.

ChloeMarie

THIS is what's wrong with our culture...

jeff

Love him or hate hit people will be watching to see what he's doing. I believe its a good move. Cant wait to see how he gets along with Sharon & Howie.

Doral

I don't dislike Howard, but I lost all respect for Sharon Osbourne after she and those bitches from the Talk were on his show. I will never watch anything thing that Nasty vile Sharon is on.

dolphin

Wow he's aged!! He's such a creep, there goes that show down the drain.

nusox n draws