Howard Stern

He's Got Talent!

12/15/2011 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_howard_stern_BN_01
Dare we say ... we told you so Howard Stern just signed on with "America's Got Talent."

The King of All Media will replace Piers Morgan, much to the chagrin of those folks at the Parents Television Council, which felt he was too raunchy for primetime.

And producers wanted Stern so bad, they've even agreed to move 'AGT' to NYC -- so Howard can continue working on his radio show.

Fact is ... as we've been saying, Stern is a smart dude who knows his audience and when he should push the limits.

Bottom line -- AGT could become the biggest show on TV.

update_bar
6:32 AM PST -- Howie Mandel is fired up about his new co-star ... telling TMZ, "I couldn't be happier. As my Mom always says, you can never have enough Howies."

121511_tmzlive2_old

Jay W.

Stern antics will make the show watchable.

tenley

Only sexists over 45 and blogs that follow anything p*rn-related are into Howard Stern. You're seriously overestimating his appeal.

LLFAN

Yes! I love Howard Stern. I actually had to pick a celeb back when I was in Highschool to do an entire report on and I chose him. His book book Private Parts was amazing for those who havent read it. I will miss Piers though.

Kari

I won't be watching. Not a fan.

chucklehead

it's about time, there is an american hosting "america's got talent"!

t

I will now watch this show ONLY because of howard stern, there was no reason to watch it before now.

Selebraties Suck

Since they got rid of Piers, I'll star*****ching.

Who knew Piers was such a shill for obama???

Jen

The show has already went to hell, I guess this in the final nail in that coffin.

Kev the Realist

HOWARD STERN HAS NO talent. So the producers are now pandering to the lowest common denominator. It is no longer a talent show it is a JOKE. Stern made his mark by just being raunchy. He has no talen and nobody with any intelligence listens or follows him.

I will NEVER WATCH again..... DONE... You killed a decent show.

URSilly

This is a family show, putting this pervert there with his dirty mind is sickening. I used to love this show, no*****ching it if he is going to be a Judge now. He is an old goat who has only promoted his filthy mouth and a dirty mind.

montywade

Coming Soon to America's Got Talent: Lesbians on Sybians!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't really care. I'll watch if there's nothing else on...

moxie

I find it very interesting that a good number of the "woo-hooers" commenting on this story about Howard Stern have only just joined TMZ. Howard now paying you by the comment??? Eh?, SaSaSmelly? Sue Berk? PTK4? BadAndy? head bussa?

carina

Are you kidding me? I have never watched this show in my life, now I will never miss it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Howard Stern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana

Howard Stern will be just as bad as Morgan. He's a raunchy, womanizing, p**** that loves to exploit people. Watch out kids...