Howard Stern

He's Got Talent!

12/15/2011 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_howard_stern_BN_01
Dare we say ... we told you so Howard Stern just signed on with "America's Got Talent."

The King of All Media will replace Piers Morgan, much to the chagrin of those folks at the Parents Television Council, which felt he was too raunchy for primetime.

And producers wanted Stern so bad, they've even agreed to move 'AGT' to NYC -- so Howard can continue working on his radio show.

Fact is ... as we've been saying, Stern is a smart dude who knows his audience and when he should push the limits.

Bottom line -- AGT could become the biggest show on TV.

update_bar
6:32 AM PST -- Howie Mandel is fired up about his new co-star ... telling TMZ, "I couldn't be happier. As my Mom always says, you can never have enough Howies."

121511_tmzlive2_old

websister

i will no longer be watching americas got talent now that stern is on the show. too bad, because i watched it every year.

ladyofargonne

He's got talent? I guess that's a joke. So funny! He has NO talent at all ever. He's a pig.

MR. lauren smith

people like Howard Stern are what's wrong with this country. You just ruined a great show. I'll never watch again.

LOIS

I WILL NO*****CH ANYMORE OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU COULD PICK WHY HIM HE IS DISCUSSING

F Zazyczny

I can't believe it. As many of us say, Television shows are gone to pot. Just another one I will no*****ch. It is really a shame, first Howie now Stern to ruin a good show.

brandy

No better way to assure that I will not be watching next season. Stern is a talentless mean, spirited douche. Nice work NBC, hope you love the plummeting ratings.

Mister E

Can't wait I will star*****ching the show because of Howard the guy is the best, period hands down, great move Simon you wont regret it

the real diva

ew... i know i will never watch that show with that sicko howard stern on the show. he is a idiot.howard wouldn't know talent if he tripped on it.

tlcmk

Bottom feeder show hires the ultimate bottom feeder.

john

This is the best news ever. I will watch this show every time it's now. Howard is gonna make a great judge.

Jackie Chair

I just hope he doesn't use the show to further try and shove the vapid one down our throats. Beth Stern is a pathetic fame whore. If America's Got Talent, then she must have left her talent on a motel room floor in Europe. Probably her pride and soul too.

Anne

I will no longer be watching one of my favorite shows, Why do we want someone like him on prime time TV I really can't think o*****ood time, Keep him on the radio.

Golfaunte

Howard Stern + America's Got Talent = Lost viewer. I wont be watching now.

Butch

What a joke.The King of Filth Judging people. I have money that says the ratings will plummit.They will here for sure !

paul

When does the show start?