« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary Testifies

I'm Not 100% Sure

Sandusky Was Raping That Boy

12/16/2011 7:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_mcqueary_sandusky_BN_01
Mike McQueary
says he's not 100% positive Jerry Sandusky was anally raping a young boy in a Penn State shower back in 2002 ... but he's CERTAIN Sandusky was sexually molesting the child.

McQueary -- a Penn State assistant coach -- took the stand in a preliminary hearing for 2 former PSU officials this morning, and said he became suspicious when he heard skin-on-skin slapping sounds coming from one of the showers.

McQueary says he peeked into the shower and personally saw Jerry and the boy naked in the shower together -- with Jerry grabbing the boy's waist from behind, while the boy was facing the wall.

McQueary says he peeked in the shower several times -- and by the last time, they had separated. But McQueary told the court, "I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

"Seeing that they were separated, I thought it was best that I leave the locker room," he explained.

McQueary says he went to Penn State football coach Joe Paterno to report the incident the following morning -- but didn't use the words "sodomy" or "anal intercourse."

McQueary says Paterno slumped back in his chair and appeared disappointed, but told Mike he had "done the right thing."

When asked why he didn't report the incident to police, McQueary explained that he had spoken with PSU Vice President Gary Schultz and felt that was good enough because Schultz oversaw the campus police.

"I thought I was talking to the head of the police, to be frank with you," McQueary said. "In my mind it was like speaking to a [district attorney]. It was someone who police reported to and would know what to do with it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shana

Honestly this story makes me sick to my stomach literally this is DISGUSTING!!

The PMG

Just goes to show gingers really don't have souls.

Baker

Since when is even having sex with a 10 yr. old legal. NEVER. He should have called the police immediately. He is as big a creep as Sandusky. Penn State has already changed MCQueary's mind about what he saw. It still is rape in the shower you idiot.

Baker

Here we go again. Story changes because Penn State is looking at major lawsuits for doing nothing. This man has already changed his story. This makes me sick to my stomach. The need to put all who knew about this in JAIL now.

LoveMe

No comment just piss

Sandra

This guy is a sick creep with no morals!!

Mike

This guy's story keeps changing. I sure hope it doesn't blow the case up!!!!!! He has to be losing a lot of credibility.

Gridiron

He hears rhythmic slapping sounds and investigates to find two dudes naked in a shower with one standing behind the other grabbing his waist. I hope our legal system isn't ridiculous enough to accept a defense that just because he didn't see the actual penetration, it didn't happen. What the heck are jurors supposed to doubt? Does the defense plan to argue that it was some new naked-style heimlich maneuver and he was actually saving the boy's life?

Jay W.

Just one ugly... sad, pathetic story.

jdub

I hope the fact that he wasn't 100% sure, doesn't give a jury "reasonable doubt" he didn't do it.

Just_Me

Backpeddling now to save your job? Hmmm..let's see...naked boy in shower...facing the wall...hands around boys waist....skin on skin slapping sound... In my book that's called screwing. What the hell else would it be? I get more and more repulsed each time I hear about this guy.

dd

What? If I saw something like that I would never forget it, also I would have beat the hell out of that man and taken the child to the hospital.

lily

Skin on skin slapping? Facing the wall? Not sure now if he was raping the boy? Are you kidding? YOU belong in jail with that child rapist! You couldn't step in and stop it? COWARD!

GeniusMachine

This guy's story keeps changing. Perhaps to shield the university from lawsuits. The most interesting thing to me that he was an unpaid graduate assistant at the time he witnessed Sandusky in the shower with the victim, he does not report anything to outside police (only Paterno and university officials), and then he gets hired on as a coach. Someone should be investigating the cir****tances of his employment and the possibility he was hired to keep his mouth ****.

Adrienne

honestly i cant stand reading this anymore. rapist should be held to the same accountability as murderers.i mean at the end of the day they are both destroying the spirit. hope the devil has a machete waiting for their a**holes when they get to hell

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments