« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary Testifies

I'm Not 100% Sure

Sandusky Was Raping That Boy

12/16/2011 7:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_mcqueary_sandusky_BN_01
Mike McQueary
says he's not 100% positive Jerry Sandusky was anally raping a young boy in a Penn State shower back in 2002 ... but he's CERTAIN Sandusky was sexually molesting the child.

McQueary -- a Penn State assistant coach -- took the stand in a preliminary hearing for 2 former PSU officials this morning, and said he became suspicious when he heard skin-on-skin slapping sounds coming from one of the showers.

McQueary says he peeked into the shower and personally saw Jerry and the boy naked in the shower together -- with Jerry grabbing the boy's waist from behind, while the boy was facing the wall.

McQueary says he peeked in the shower several times -- and by the last time, they had separated. But McQueary told the court, "I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

"Seeing that they were separated, I thought it was best that I leave the locker room," he explained.

McQueary says he went to Penn State football coach Joe Paterno to report the incident the following morning -- but didn't use the words "sodomy" or "anal intercourse."

McQueary says Paterno slumped back in his chair and appeared disappointed, but told Mike he had "done the right thing."

When asked why he didn't report the incident to police, McQueary explained that he had spoken with PSU Vice President Gary Schultz and felt that was good enough because Schultz oversaw the campus police.

"I thought I was talking to the head of the police, to be frank with you," McQueary said. "In my mind it was like speaking to a [district attorney]. It was someone who police reported to and would know what to do with it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LOPEZ

I HEARD SKIN ON SKIN SLAPPING SOUNDS!!!! AND OUR KIDS HAVE TO READ AND SEE THIS *******

anazita

He should have gone to the police. He will rot in hell together with all pedophiles and their accomplices.

Yuck.

mrsschrute

McQueary really put the nail in Sandusky's coffin today. I'm glad he told the truth. Sandusky really doesn't have a chance any more after this has become public. The accusers will pound the final nails into this monster's coffin. Sandusky will no doubt be killed in prison. It's really sad all around: sad that little children's lives were so terribly violated, sad that an idiot like Sandusky couldn't control his sexual behavior, and sad that no one came to the aid of these boys by going to the police to report this monster. How sick and vile that so many people allowed this to happen, and worse, allowed it to continue to hurt more and more boys as time went on.

I hope anyone involved in the cover up of his behavior is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and I hope they all get raped and killed in prison.

Willie'sNelson

I can't abide this boy. No excuses son.

ali

he didn't step in and protect the child then, so it shouldn't surprise me that he is not thinking of the victims now. and yet, it does. i'm surprised and disgusted. reading about this case is depressing. i hate knowing that there are numerous people out there that allow children to violated if it in any way inconveniences them.

buzz kill

S***! Thats the only way to desribe McQueary emphasis on Queery. How can any decent human being turn their back on a child in need. Despicable, I can only pray he gets whats coming to him and that his family recognizes him as the POS that he is.

patty

i cannot believe that pos is recanting his witness statement this is the 3rd or 4th version already i think they need to lock him up til he decides to tell the whole truth!

KicksandGiggles

Bunch of crap - I hope this lying coward serves as much time as Sandusky, Paterno, and any other ba_tard that turned a blind eye including his wife and even the paper boy if he knew anything about it!!!

Rachel

this makes me sick

Uncle Rufus

NEVER did believe this guy was SODOMIZING that boy. But, SIMULATED "horseplay" is STILL WRONG SANDMAN!

tellmeaboutit

This guy's story changes every five minutes. First, he saw sexual abuse, then he stopped it, now he's peeking in the shower over and over and doing nothing. I wouldn't believe anything this guy says.

patty

He's not sure..He sure was when he testified before the Grand Jury the first time.

He is doing the infamous CYA..His career is on the line and he is walking a tight rope to make sure he doesn't jeopradize his future career..

JackT

What a weak, weak man...

rose

This guy is a real ass. Why didn’t he help this little boy when he saw him in the shower? He said the boy looked him in the eye. Couldn’t he see the pain and need for help in that little boys eyes. I hope the look in that little boy’s eyes haunt him every moment of every day. I just don’t know how he lives with cowardly self. He should have done more, so much more. In my eyes he is worse than Sandusky, because Sandusky is sick. But McQueary could have been a man and removed that child from that shower and pushed for action to be taken against Sandusky.

Syd

McQ is not a man. No normal man walks in on that and doesn't help the child. Calling him a "coward" just doesn't cover it enough. He is the lowest of the low. Can you just imagine that poor child thinking a savior has arrived and the let down when dude does nothing (bu*****ch !!!) :****(