Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Time to wake up, Smith-O-Matic. There's a serious *Dislike* deficiency right now. Please share your hangover with us.

GotDOCG

I am not a member of congress... and will not vote on something without first reading/seeing it... you fail to show us the Linday Lohan photos... so where do you get off asking for a vote...

slim

The model in the photo shoot does not really look like Lindsay Lohan. Sure it resembles her in some of the shots, but the bleached blond hair and the heavy lipstick, the hair-doo? WTF? That is not Lindsey Lohan at all. Yes I know it IS Lindsey Lohan but why would you take away HER persona (which is fantastic and very recognizable..and by the way, and which is actually what everyone wanted) and make her look like Marilyn Monroe? That sort of thing has been done with the Marilyn Monroe look over and over and over, even most recently by Lindsey Lohan herself only a few years ago in New York Magazine. Why tell me why would you take one of the most recognizable faces in the media and Hollywood and change her so dramatically that for the most part she is unrecognizable. The actual cute, smiling, 25 year old freckled faced redhead named Lindsay Lohan was what people hoped for, not a fake, done-up, airbrushed over done old fashioned facsimile of the real girl. Hugh, it would helpful if you got a young, astute and creative advisor with current tendencies. The internet has changed the way people look at nudity. Please re-engage her, pay her again and reshoot the spread. It will sell triple what this frustrating let down of an offering did. Do it Lindsay, nature knows best and you have it all as you are, thanks!

prameela