Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

Maverick

Lindsay's pictorial was so horrible, I canceled my Playboy subscription because it is clear that 85 year-old Hef has clearly lost it.

To spend $1 million on this has-been who lost her looks years ago to extreme drug use, is a complete waste of money.

Jason

Hater*****ing, as usual! She looks great and natural! Nothing wrong with those curves.

Marilyn

Any association whatsoever with her is doomed to total failure!
She is a jinx, an ill omen!
No surprise these Playboy pix suck big time.
Look how Betty Ford rehab also lost major prestige once Lilo stayed there!

St James III

I agree. All of the images looked forced. Like she wasn't comfortable doing it. Some of the poses were Meh! as well. I've seen amateur models with photo spreads taken by beginning photographers that looked way better than that spread.

hehe

i just googled hope's images and she looks nothing like her own playboy pics lol

Simone

What a catty thing to say. IMO the spread was just boring. But to say LL needed to work out more is unfair - so she's softer and not a twig with fake boobs...I know that idea is foreign to people like Hope.

tgrfan42069

this spread was crap..on top of that who hasnt seen her tits already

Mackenzie

Dear Hope...

Real people don't think sick skinny or bulging muscles is terribly attractive on women. Lindsay looked wonderful and you seem to be quite jealous that you worked your ass off (naked) all last year and probably made maybe a tenth of what Lindsay did for one spread. Bad mouthing famous people to further your sorta career is pathetic.

myliverhurts

More lame ass comments from nobodies!

Chopin's Romance

A very strong reaction from this girl. Will more follow? But does it really matter if you work out if all imperfections can be Photoshopped out? Maybe in the future men will be looking at obese women who have been Photoshopped to look like Playboy Bunnies. Much cheaper that way. I am laughing at men's reactions to that.

Star Whacker

Cool!!! Cat fight - Hope vs. Lindsey!!! Hef...how about a pay per view of the two of them duking it out naked in Wesson Oil? Then maybe a little girl on girl action after - licking wounds and all. Now, THAT'S worth a million bucks!!!

As for me...I'm Team Hope!

nyc44th

She is right! . . . Lindsay did like she does on everything (she coasted). ESPECIALLY after being paid close to a million dollars. PLUS the photographer did a horrible job, as well as whoever did the post work on the photos. They really are terrible shots.

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO

bb

It's hard to believe that Lindsay is not even 30 yet and has already done so much irreversible damage to her body. Her best features used to be her great rack, her natural red hair and her face (kind of like girl next door looks but prettier) - but all of that is jacked to hell now. Of course she looks "decent" in these they can make anyone look alright with enough photoshop (although I'm sure this Hope girl has a better figure) but in real life her face looks like that of a rotting corpse, her teeth are rotting away under that flipper and and boobs now look like sagging old udders.

AGENT smith

TMZ polls are bs, the percentages never change....watch as thousands of votes are cast