Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

Red Cloud

**waves** to gc,

Sorry gc, she's still trending on Yahoo as of 3:26 PM EST. You'll never meet Pea Brain.
---
I think I know what happened with Ellen. Mayber I'll provide a long-winded drunk theory tonight if I have time.
Drink? Don't drive

----

Trending Now
1. Katy Perry2. Hugh Hefner3. Christian Bale4. Christmas decorations5. Freddie Mac6. Lindsay Lohan7. U.S. spy drone8. Perfume gift sets9. Kris Humphries10. e-readers

-----

She's at 16% Awesome, 47% Ehh, 37% Suck. Lindsay Rises!!!

---------

gone..............

John

I know, she's not a pro like you.

magmax

There is no substantiation of the million dollar photo shoot. Industry insiders cite $500K to $750K, with no less than $250K of that contingent on hitting sales goals. There are no plans for any further interviews promoting the magazine.

Danielle

Theses are better then playboy...clothes on.

AGENT smith

I don't have the best memory, but didn't FOL say something about being a hacker. Lindsay's awesome rating has gone from 13 percent to 23 percent in the last hour and is climbing.

frost

to the ppl fighting over Lindsay's boobs she gets implants taken in and out just like her sister Ali did remember when she had massive double d's then suddenly they were gone?

Victoria

Is it me or does the person asking the question sound like it's his first day on the job? He doesn't seem to know how to intelligently ask a question or hold a conversation. Maybe TMZ might want to raise it's standards for employees. Just a suggestion.

ValVal

In my opinion, it should've been more creative. Nothing wrong with her body, the shoot was just plan and boring. Also it was done too many times so it wasn't OHMAIGAWD SO AMAZING shoot.

Red Cloud

one more

smith,

Awesome is up to 25%. Suck is down to 33%.

4:14 PM EST

Lindsay Rises!!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Meeeooowwwww woman! She has no reason to be jealous of gross linsey. But either way, frigging airbrush machine must have burnt out at the end of that session.

JamesB

Oh man...whoever made that Wicked Witch of the West comment about Hope - awesome!

straycat

this is what is trending
----------------------
Hugh Hefner reveals how he got Lindsay Lohan to pose nude

Hugh Hefner understands he absolutely must push Lindsay Lohan's nude pictorial in the latest issue of Playboy, if for no other reason than the spread is getting tons of negative buzz. So now he's telling E! news how he talked her into it, and notes he didn't think the magazine could make it happen at first. Wait, let's guess: They offered her minimum wage?

"It really came as a surprise to me," Hefner says. "I kind of had mixed emotions about it initially, and then it turned into something bigger than life. ... "I wasn't quite sure where she was at in her life, obviously. It depends on whether it's Tuesday or Thursday."

It must have been a bad day at first, because Hef's the one who demanded a reshoot after the initial session,s aying the photos weren't polished enough, and then decided to ape Tom Kelley's shoot with Marilyn Monroe, the magazine's first-ever Playmate feature. And yes, he's the one who kept asking LiLo to take more off.

"I think it was essentially mama and the folks around her that kept pushing for less nudity," Hefner says. "And I said, ‘We're doing a nude pictorial here. We're going to do it in a very classy way and we're going to do it in a way in which it will not be forgotten.'"

Ghost Rider

I just bought the LL Playboy issue, so this post should be worth at least 20 dislikes.

Rogue Warrior

What up delusional douchebag doubters? Lindsay has millions of fans around the world while you have a handful of fans on TMZ,si I'd say, SHE'S WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob L

I am super disappointed that the photos apparently do not show full frontal nudity.
Why did Playboy pay Lindsay almost a million dollars- to pose for simple air brushed topless photos?
I was really hoping we would get to see photos of Lindsay's shaven love nest.