Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

Rogue Warrior

All the ladies H8ing on Lilo are just pissed because NO ONE will give them a Brazilian wax!!!

Jay W.

Still a fan,, but the M. Monroe theme was a bad idea.

Jay W.

Still a beautiful girl.

gloday1

Hands up anyone people who have heard of Hope Douchea$$ before this? Make the most of it Hope honey cos you'll never work for He****ain.I bought Playboy today its AWEEEEEEEEEEEEsome, hot lot hot Lindsay.

You people hating, I reckon you must be jealous ugly chicks and the hater guys posting, I reckon you must be ugly too with fat ugly girlfriends.

There's a problem here

A couple thoughts here: *Playboy could session my mother in law she she'd look good after the airbrushing. That's saying something. *Lindsay is a skank, probably diseased, so who would really entertain the thought of dipping her? *Lindsay is a rug muncher, so why is she in a magazine that promotes itself as a "mens" magazine? Like she's supposed to be something men might want to attain? Herpes? Chlamydia? God knows what else? I'll pass. Playboy had really gone to hell.

Vorlon

The world loves Lindsay Lohan- that's why she has a negative Q rating.

Vorlon

The universe loves Lindsay Lohan. That's why the elements coalesced to create Coca plants and the ingredients to create Meth.

Vorlon

The Universe loves Lindsay Lohan. That's why it spawned Emma Stone to get all the work so Lindsay can party.

gloday1

@straycat

Are you some sort of fool? Hef was over the moon with the pics, he called them 'classic' and a collectors edition, stop telling lies douche.

Straycat, your manic demented posting reminds me of someone lol (thats for you)

Ghost Rider

@Madisyn, Im doing much better, Thank you. Just saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie, and I am too much like that character,lol. Day 14 without a drink. :)

abram hernandez

Come on you all she sure looks just as good as any stoner girl that I have ever had... A natural beauty,and not fake... Respect her beauty... Cuz I'am sure none of you will ever have the privalege to ever experience such a sweet beauty.

straycat

Lunchroom lady lohan has just found something else she is not cut out for..playmates and models are now mawking her..
Fire crotch is past her prime..and only 25.sad so so sad..women in there 40s and 50s look better then her...she needs to model valtrex...jenny craig..or hair removal products

Ghost Rider

I thought it funny how the Playboy article referred to Lindsay as "Our Lady of Tmz". This post should be good for at least 15 dislikes.

mrsschrute

Hey Lindsay, Nicole and DUIna: stop refreshing the page to hit the "awesome" button. We all know the pictures are hideous. We do have eyes. God, are you really that pathetic? why don't you stand Lindsay next to Hope and see who's hotter? God, the Lohans are such a bunch of losers. Can anyone in your family even tell me what 4 times 4 is? White TRASH!

Jay W.