Whoopi Goldberg

Rips LOUD Fart on

'The View'

12/16/2011 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_3bdyec1t_1_1n5w9aac
Whoopi "Cushion" Goldberg strikes again -- tearing ass this morning on "The View" so loudly ... she nearly put a hole in her seat.

Whoop doesn't even attempt to hide it either, claiming, "Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!" The guest on the show -- Claire Danes -- clearly has no idea what to do with herself.

It's nothing new for the gas-woman -- during an interview with Dr. Oz back in May, Whoopi admitted she farts all the time on her show. Gotta respect her honesty.

update_bar
10:56 AM PT: A rep for ABC tells us, the fart "was clearly a joke and all in good fun. Secretly we hoped it would get posted on YouToot."

campy

Oh. My. God. Brittney Spears....The Kardashians.....and now Whoopi Goldberg?

Chopin's Romance

It is embarrassing but what is one to do? She cannot say, "excuse me, stop taping, I need to blow gas." Of course, I would laugh if she did that.

benrapistberger

It's kind of hilarious and endearing.

Tim

Whoopi Cushion!!!

pauli

Not a very funny joke. If you ask me it is kind of weird.

lanie

I actually do think it was the leather seat when she shifted - it made the noise. With that said, Whoopi is really nasty. She talked openly with Dr Oz about her gas issues. People who say that everyone farts - you're correct, but most of us have common decency and manners..and don't let 'em rip like that.

But as I said, I think it was the chair... but it wouldn't surprise me if one day she did let one rip on air.

She's just grotesque and nasty.

Richard Tamasy

Whoopie is preparing for her next movie role in The Invasion of The California Barking Spider

Fantastic Four

I think all guests should defecate in the Green Room in solidarity with Ms. Goldberg.

Franklin

This was with the mouth, see it slow... is not real, she used mouth..

Carla

Wow! She's ridiculous!

Who Knew

Sounded wet, did she leave a wet spot on the chair?

Vinsetta

1) If you fart between 15 and 25 times a day, that is healthy. ... On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day. That being said, I don't do it at work and if I do it's a SBD. She's on the freakin air and blasts one. Hell she probably **** her pants.

2) I got stuck in a car dealer waiting area during an oil change and The View was on. I wanted to hang myself after 10 minutes of it.

3) What the hell did Ted Danson ever see in this slob? I mean, her mug was always offensive but she really packed on the LB's.

barnyardhumor

Classy but what else would you expect from this pig? Surprised Barbara puts up with it.

Vinsetta

This is a quote from when Michael Jackson appeared on The View with Whoopi there

Then one time, I asked to use the restroom. And they said, "Sure, it's right around the corner there." Once I went in the restroom, they locked me in there for like 45 minutes. There was doo doo, feces thrown all over the walls, the floor, the ceiling. And it stunk so bad. Then one of the policemen came by the window. And he made a sarcastic remark. He said, "Smell — does it smell good enough for you in there? How do you like the smell? Is it good?" And I just simply said, "It's alright. It's okay." So, I just sat there, and waited.

bagladey

That's nasty. Who's her man? She must be his sugar momma. That's just plain gross. Maybe her contract hasn't been renewed and she's telling them.