Whoopi Goldberg

Rips LOUD Fart on

'The View'

12/16/2011 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_3bdyec1t_1_1n5w9aac
Whoopi "Cushion" Goldberg strikes again -- tearing ass this morning on "The View" so loudly ... she nearly put a hole in her seat.

Whoop doesn't even attempt to hide it either, claiming, "Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!" The guest on the show -- Claire Danes -- clearly has no idea what to do with herself.

It's nothing new for the gas-woman -- during an interview with Dr. Oz back in May, Whoopi admitted she farts all the time on her show. Gotta respect her honesty.

update_bar
10:56 AM PT: A rep for ABC tells us, the fart "was clearly a joke and all in good fun. Secretly we hoped it would get posted on YouToot."

syl

Oh come on. You people act like you never pass gas. Everyone does it, it's a normal bodily function. Maybe your mightier than thou types need to f@rt once in a while so you can clear the **** out of your heads.

Fuck Celebrities

She has absolutely no class.

Mayu

once again.. it wasn't a fart. I mean come on. I'm not a whoopie fan, but I can give the lady SOME credit. Leather chairs make that kind of noise. I constantly tease my mom when her arm rubs on her leather chair and makes a fart noise. "OH MOM!! GEEZ!" That's just how leather chairs sound. Sometimes when you move (especially in summer when you have bare skin, or if you're heavier), the leather will make a fart noise. If this had been an actual fart, it even with the mic on, it would have been muffled since she's sitting on her butt. it would only have been that loud and clear if she were standing, and the mic was attached to her pants. I mean, be serious now people. this wasn't a fart.

TheUltraworld

Do they put a mic on her *******?

Reyna38

really.. she is nasty

Bunny

Didn't seem like a real fart to me. I think Whoopie made the noise herself.

Jean Deaux

Bloody Ripper

OhWowLike

This was a set-up (per ABC). Look at Whoopi's little 'arm' dance before she '*arts'. The joke was in poor taste, yes, but it still made me laugh.

Sonia

This IS the fart of the year lets be honest everyone on here has farted in thier past she is human but thumbs up it was funnies thing on TV all year

Willie'sNelson

I can relate to that.

ratbag

Sorry. I do not find this gaseous hags revolting classless behavior even remotely funny. In a civilized society, we observe some level of manners and decorum. Farting out loud is just not acceptable. There has been a precipitous decline in manners in the last few years and when people see personalities on television behaving like pigs they feel it's okay for them to emulate. She should be ashamed of herself.

matt

Awesome

Sonia

She didnt do it on purpose you illiterates. She handled it well everone has farted in thier lives in public at least once you hypocrates it was a funny embarassing moment for her too thumbs u pWhoopie loved the part about the frog now that was funnnny

O-C Guy

One of the most intelligent things she ever said.

Storm

Pretty sick when that's the highlight of the show.