« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

I'm Getting Divorced

12/17/2011 5:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0923-deion-sanders-pilar-getty-ex
Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar are getting divorced ... Sanders tells TMZ.

In a statement, the NFL Hall of Famer tells us, "Pilar and I have decided to end our marriage and move on to the next phase of our individual lives with mutual respect. We are friends and our top priority has and will continue to be the well-being of our children."

He continues, "We arrived at this decision prayerfully and carefully in order to be able to pursue what is in both of our best personal interests."

Deion and Pilar married in 1999 and they have three children together.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Shiloh

Check out my videos of my Siberian Huskies talking!

Joe

Prayerfully? Really?

MikeD

Typical Selfish Actions and attitude. Thinking what's best for 'themselves' and not the kids. IDIOTS

PM2901

I bet KimWhore has made it easier for all of these folks to throw in the towel. They probably feel like they've been married for a lifetime compared to that whore's 72 day joke of a marriage.

Just_Me

I cannot believe that he's letting GORGEOUS Pilar get away. I'm not gay but, I would be for her lol.

UPYOURS

Don't tell me, HE'S not as rich as we think, either, right?

B

Of course you are. It's the only way to make a headline these days.

janet

Deion Sanders...remember me, I'm getting divorced to.

Marie's Computer

Well being for the children is to stay together and work it out. Unless the 3 A's apply addiction, abuse, and adultery. Work it out you two.

Linda

He's a idiot she is beautiful. The worst part about him cheating on his wife he will have to answer to God someday.

Faloolah

He's a desperate fame whore. He released this to TMZ himself. Who would really care to even look up divorce papers for this washed up footballer.

--- PRENUP ??

Jbdintx

I drive by their house every day. They are doing a major facelift on the outside. Kinda weird Deion might have kept the house. It does look a little more manly. It was pink now it's kinda light brown. His van is still in the driveway.

mikebrown

will she be back on Football Wives

~Paul

When are these losers going to learn.......Tiger, Kobe, this goof. You're losing half of your wealth and she's freaking loving it! Dumb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments