'Step Up 3D' Chick

Skin & Bones on the Beach

12/19/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharni Vinson
"Step Up 3D" star Sharni Vinson showed off her alarmingly slender bikini body on the beach in Sydney this weekend.

The 28-year-old -- who is currently dating "Twilight" muscleman Kellan Lutz -- could really use a cheeseburger about now.

So, we gotta ask ...

Oh well

Yes a tad skinny but hot hot hot anyway.. Would love to see more of that round little a$$... Yummy

Dooky

At least she looks healthier than LeAnn Rimes

kim

Are you people kidding me?!?!...Hott, where? I'm skinny and she makes me look like a fatty. I think that when your face still looks young and your body looks like that of a old woman who needed more calcium in their diet...you are to skinny. And what muscle definition do you see?

Carl

How about showing a few more pics? I can't tell from that shot if she is too thin or if it is an artifact of her pose and the lighting.

Mary P

I rep'ed this but it deserves it's own comment.

She has "muscle definition" because there is zero fat, the rest you think is muscle is BONE. Her ribs and collarbone are sticking out horrifically. Even the tendons in her neck are sticking out unnaturally. The underside of her rib cage is fully defined... which should not happen. The veins in her arm are raised. When there are that many wrinkles on the neck like hers when the head twists at that weight, it's because there's an overage of natural skin with no layer of fat underneath. The top of her shoulder is a point. Any one of these wouldn't be so bad, but when it's altogether, that's way too thin. 5-10lbs would make her a healthy weight, probably at the bottom for BMI. Right now, she's too think to be in the healthy range. I'd guess 100lbs. She looks about 5'9 or 5'10.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Needs new titties.

Tammy

She looks like skeletor from the waist up and okay from the waist down. However, I wouldn't call that frame hot.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

She is not too skinny, geez. I think she looks amazing!

pimpc

yummy!

Tim

calm down fatties the girl is ripped, not too skinny

moxie

As thin as she is, she has a curvier booty than Lilo.

KM

She's always been that skinny. Even when she was in 'Home and Away'.

DOC

I'd still eat her in front of the pope

Moose Breath

If she gets any thinner, stick her in a hospital. She's borderline.

Bird

Most people see a picture of a woman like this and say, "Oh! Look at how GREAT she looks! She's got an amazing body and anyone who disagrees is a fatty!"

I on the other hand, think she looks disgusting. In fact, I'd rather screw a chubby girl than try to bang that titless bag of bones. Who decided that being anorexic was "hot"? I like a woman with a little meat on her bones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments