Terrence Howard

So, I Married a Violent Racist

12/20/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1219_terrance_howard_michelle_ghent_howard_ex
Terrence Howard
says his estranged wife HATES black people ... and she would often call him names like, "monkey" and "n**ger" ... this according to new court docs obtained by TMZ.

Howard is in the middle of perhaps the nastiest divorce we've ever seen -- with both sides accusing the other of extreme violence and other hateful conduct.

Now, Howard has filed a new declaration in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming Michelle inexplicably turned from a "loving, gentle" person ... into a monster ... who once threatened to have him killed by some violent Russians.

In the docs, Howard notes Michelle is NOT black -- and claims that when she would get upset, she would scream things like, "[I] never wanted to marry a n**ger in the first place" and "[I] definitely didn't want to be the step mother of some n**ger kids."

As TMZ first reported, Howard claims Michelle is trying to extort him over private recordings she allegedly stole from his personal computer -- and in the new docs, T.H. alleges his wife threatened to have him "clipped" if he went to police.

Howard says his wife once bragged, "I have a lot of Russian friends who would do it as a favor."

Howard also claims Michelle has jealousy issues -- and TWICE attacked him with a bottle after accusing Howard of talking with other women. Howard claims he never struck back.

Terrence has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle. A hearing is set for January 17.

We reached out to Michelle's lawyer -- so far, no response.

DavidOops

What could possibly attract an Asian/Russian girl to a black man? Is that the sound of money rustling? The vasy majority of Asian and Russian women avoid black men at all costs ....

The Racial Hierarchy ... believe in it :-(

CHERYL

I GUESS U GO***** U WANTED A WHITE WOMAN BUT COMES TO FIND OUT SHE DOESN'T LIKE BLACKS. BUT I GUESS WHEN THE MONEY WAS COMING IN SHE LOVED UR BLACK ASS. DONT FEEL SORRY FOR U SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH A BLACK WOMAN.

Cigana

She looks like an Asian, is she REALLY in a position to make racist comments about anyone????

Teaniqtre

This says a LOT about him. Either he REALLY hates black people or he is a saint working...either way it really couldn't be me UNLESS we are talking figuratively

kim

This is just why folks should stick with their own, at least when its gets heated you wont have to worry about all the nasty racists names.. my problem with this hefa is ,, if you hate black folks so much .. WHy dont you stay with your own kind.. cant resist the mandindo huh? and that comment about n--a kids was off limits.. he should have OJ-ed her azz.. black folks wake up.. stick with your own.. this is how they feel about you.. even if they are sleeping with you.. sleeping changes nothing.. only means they want what you offer in the sack /brings new meaning to wgite people telling black folks its 2011 get over racism.. uh .. you started it and it still goes on... i feel the world would be better if all stick to their own!

Darlene C

There is something "Off" about Terrence Howard. There are numerous articles about him and his weird relationships/encounters/mindset for and about women. He has a history of being violent with women...and if you look at his roles in say "The Brothers", and "Hustle & Flow"--at first, you think, "What a great actor at playing an *******"--but now you realize--it's easy playing yourself. Check out this article: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/hollywood/terrence-howard-00

rocky louis

Maybe he should've stayed within his race (I'm black too, but I don't plan on getting married at all or having kids). I was really into other races of women, but said **** it. I'd rather live in a world run by Hitler or Mao than these ****** Jewish leftists that run Jewlywood.

Sieg Hiel.

T. Wilson

2 words...RESTRAINING ORDER!

Darlene C

Hmmmm---for some reason, I don't beleive his story...

"Actor Terrence Howard posed for the above mug shot in September 2001 after Pennsylvania cops arrested him for assaulting his estranged wife. According to a Whitemarsh Police Department report, Howard--a 2006 Academy Award nominee for his role in 'Hustle & Flow'--argued on the phone with Lori McCommas and warned her, 'Don't disrespect me by hanging up on me or I'll come over and hurt you.' After McCommas hung up and called 911, Howard went to her house, kicked in the front door, and punched the mother of his three children twice in the face. When a Whitemarsh cop responded to the scene, Howard admitted, 'I broke the door down and hit my wife.' After being charged with a variety of crimes (simple assault, terroristic threats, harassment and stalking), Howard subsequently pleaded guilty in 2002 to disorderly conduct."

There's a problem here

Separated at birth with Octomom

ShrinkWrap

They both seem to be such class acts.

THIN LIZZY

A crazy black dude versus a crazy russian chick. Seriously, you can't pick a side on that one. I beleive it she said what she is accused of. You piss off a russian chick, they'll come out and say it, I know, I'm black and dated a russian girl at one time, I now know why the russian dudes beat thier women.

Sammie

Ha ha ha! First time I've heard Racism used as a reason for divorce! LOL! Was she really THAT drunk when they got married?

And thats the truth

Um, if she was a real racist, she would not have married him in the first place. He is using the race card just as Halle Barry did when she split with her white man but somehow only white people are racists....hmmmmm.

Dewey Compost

Black men marry outside their race quite often. Is there something wrong with black women?