'Mob' Wife

First Pics After Butt Surgery

12/21/2011 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Graziano butt surgery"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano is unveiling her new ass-ets -- with an ass-ist from a stripper pole ... after surgically-enhancing her brand new butt cheeks.

The pics were snapped at a cafe in Brooklyn for an upcoming spread in Mob Candy Magazine -- five months after Graziano went under the knife for the $30,000 vanity procedure, which, of course, included an ass lift and a tummy tuck.

A rep for the magazine tells TMZ, Renee "shot like a pro." Pro what exactly?

JANET

She looks like she s trying to pick that pole up...or, she is trying to do that 90's dance called the Butterfly.

Your mom

GROSS that is sooooooooooo disgusting. And she is proud of these photos? OMG I would sue any one who published these. DISGUSTING

barbara

really??? no really?? did u look in the mirror ur an old hag all the plastic surgery in world will never make u look beautiful! next time u forget what u look like make sure u look in the mirror oh and u old hag get off that pole!

enlightenedcanadian

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LAgossipwhore

She actually looks great from the waist up. I did not need to see that thigh though.

THE JAMES

THAT'S NOT LEGAL!!!

Tiffany

She looks like my 67yr old teacher's twin... lmao

DennisColes

how bout next time do a face swap? BARF!

Tiffany

Is it just me, or does her wrinkly old elbow look like a pair of lips?

Jennifer Colten

That photo's not real

johnny

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Themovieguyvoice

She looks like bobby brady with wig on. From just below the giant milk bags down she looks like a mulleted dude that used to wrestle as a jobber in WCW in the 80's. She's got a bobby brady head, tranny hands, and the body of olive oyl if she became a cross dressing mulleted 80's rock star. God save the queen

cjharm

she shouldve fixed her face...she looks like a ****in man!!!

Dan

For all you haters of renee out there. She gets paid more than alot of you I would bet. I would bet she got alot of money for thesE pictures. Can any of you hating on her say you've made any big money doing anything like this? Hell can any of you say you have a show? I would guess not. You go Renee, dont worry about what ppl think. Are they paying any of your bills? Congrats on the show, and stay stong Renee. You will get thru everything just fine. Show them all how strong you really are!!!

Dan

I wonder what you people look like? You know the ones making rude comments about this woman. Please, I bet your all fugly. Who are you to comment on her appearence? I bet your no supermodels either. Sound, like teenagers.

I think she looks very beautiful. She's got guts, I bet none of you even if you had the money would have the guts and the heart she does. She seems like a nice lady.

And I'm sure she makes alot more money then all of you put together. Just from the picture shoot!!! Good for you, Renee. God Bless You!! Stay Strong