'Mob' Wife

First Pics After Butt Surgery

12/21/2011 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Graziano butt surgery"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano is unveiling her new ass-ets -- with an ass-ist from a stripper pole ... after surgically-enhancing her brand new butt cheeks.

The pics were snapped at a cafe in Brooklyn for an upcoming spread in Mob Candy Magazine -- five months after Graziano went under the knife for the $30,000 vanity procedure, which, of course, included an ass lift and a tummy tuck.

A rep for the magazine tells TMZ, Renee "shot like a pro." Pro what exactly?

Steve Austin

She's got man ass. YIKES. And that horse face. When will these women learn that they need to go easy on the plastic surgery? Never i guess.

Jexica

Wow. I really like the show and I like Renee, but as I scrolled the picture from the bottom up, I thought it was a man. Seriously.

Jdawg

Id chew my arm off to get away if that was laying on it one morning.

heyuillgetu

my eyessssssssssssssss.. this image made me lose my sight! i am gonna sue TMZ for mental torture!

Florida Gator Killer

Looks like an ape

ginny

money better spent on that face!

Different Rules Apply

What is with these women? Haven't they heard the term "age gracefully" let it go already. You would probably look OK dressed age appropriate - here you actually look insane.

buzz kill

What the fu*k is wrong with these people.

Shannon

Not sure which of her partsis the ugliest... 30K for a fat ass must be the winner because the flap on her arms was free and I hope to goodness she didn't pay for that face. Looks like a bulldog molested a frog.

JDUB

Why doesn't that dragzilla just try working out?

Alice

they couldn't fix her ugly man face? Or are all women from Jersey required to look like that?

LF

Whoa...tmz should have put the red star over the ENTIRE photo...yucky.

charley

phkn gross azz bitch...who'd phk that? some hard up fool thats who! cellulite city there!

ohyesidid

My eyes! My eyes! I can't see! My eyes! Where oh where is the eye bleach? Guh-ross. She spent $30,000? What happened to the tummy tuck. I suppose there is only so much a doc can do, but sheesh, surely she could've done something to the parts people actually SEE. Cause there aren't many people who can get past her face and hair. And she has fat legs with no definition. Nope, a waste of money that right there.

HMichaelH

A graphic representation of what "UGLY" looks like!