'Mob' Wife

First Pics After Butt Surgery

12/21/2011 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Graziano butt surgery"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano is unveiling her new ass-ets -- with an ass-ist from a stripper pole ... after surgically-enhancing her brand new butt cheeks.

The pics were snapped at a cafe in Brooklyn for an upcoming spread in Mob Candy Magazine -- five months after Graziano went under the knife for the $30,000 vanity procedure, which, of course, included an ass lift and a tummy tuck.

A rep for the magazine tells TMZ, Renee "shot like a pro." Pro what exactly?

Sensible Sense

I am so elated - it is truly a Xmas season! Danielle Straub's biological mother has been found by TMZ. She is right here in all her glory! I am dying to see a family reunion special!

Savvy Beotch

REALLY TMZ. I just back in the office after lunch and now you make me trow it right back up. Please don't show something this....this....this....nasty again.

joecrabs

That's f--king gross.

jr

wow....she is SCARY!!!! did anyone else notice the bruising on her thigh? yuck.

nisiek

damn Renee is unfortunate looking, and she is obnoxious to boot. Her body is blah, still flabby thighs, and her face is scary, she is an example of why people should not get plastic surgery, she looks hard and hopeless and extremely UN-SEXY.

BEVERLY

My guess is "OMERTA" is not for this bunch of classless wifes and daughter,Gotti underboss"sammy the bull daughter is just as much of a loud mouth as her father.All these House wifes shows are a bunch of ALLEY CATS WITH DRINKS IN THERE HANDS 24/7 The husbands are a disgrace,they sure do not need there wifes and daughter.making them look like BIGGER FOOL'S AND NITWITS.

SYLVI212

All of your comments are so funny, I can't quit laughing. Seriously, some of you people need to be writing sit-coms and maybe we would have some good, funny shows on TV again.

birdman

Thanks TMZ you just ruined my day

Oval Beach

That is absolutely NASTY!!! Reminds me of that aged whore from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, or Hoboken or where ever the f**k these hos come from. That aged chick who did that smut port? What is her name? Well, anyway...that is who this chick reminds me of.

USArmy

Thank you TMZ for blinding me!!! Can you say "EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

Reggie

I just threw up in my mouth. What a hag!

Chun LI

She definitely fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.Disgusting

Julie

This is what Kim Kardashian will still be doing and will look like in another 10 years. Yes, Kimmy will still be working on her 15 min. LOL

Julie

OK. Looking at her right elbow and her left fore arm, compared with the elderly women in my family (60... to 70 years old), my guess is she is around 65 years old. As far as her face, oh my, my mother and aunts look much younger, healthier, and cleaner. This picture is just gross.

Kyle

She even has her own theme song
Oh yeah!