R. Kelly

I've Written 32 NEW Chapters

of 'Trapped In the Closet'

12/21/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R Kelly says he has written 32 new chapters

R. Kelly needs funding -- AND QUICK -- because the singer tells TMZ he's ready to film THIRTY TWO new chapters of his legendary hip-hopera "Trapped in the Closet" ... but he needs financial backing first.

When we last saw "Trapped" ... the year was 2007 and Kelly had released 22 chapters, involving a little person who crapped his pants ... a neighbor with the spatula ... and a pimp with the stuttering problem.

Now, Kelly -- who was leaving an L.A. gym yesterday -- tells us he wants to continue the saga -- "but it costs a lot of money to do ... so we're actually looking for investors."

In the meantime, check out the end of Chapter 7 -- it's the only time we've ever heard anyone sing the word "spatula" ... and it's beautiful.

nickie101

Can't wait!

hotbitch

I'm not ready for Kells and this foolishness. I didn't even make it to chapter 7 because the whole saga was just too off the chain.

BananaHammock

Wouldn't it be easier for him to just open the closet door and Come Out already? Sashay Sashay Sashay!!

chickenrunblastorama

4 words: One man Vegas show.

Let me know when I can buy my ticket.

big al

Could this man be anymore of a nightmare. First off lets say that there is no conceivable reason why a man who doesn't have sex with children should ever be caught up in a child sexual abuse scandal. Secondly anyone interested in investing in the continuation of this "saga" obviously either has money to throw away or is a complete fool because this man has a history of mismanagement of his personal finances. & lastly I think it is a shame that the man who is well regarded as the number one male r&b singer & songwriter of the 90's has become a clown. Heres to hoping that this Trapped In the Closet debacle doesn't come to fruition.

Chell

Then pay your dam bills instead of letting your house go into foreclosure!

Celebrities Suck

this loser is a child molester....

oleman

Who cares...let him get a job, like the rest of us, or, pee on kardashian again!

jx2

Ahhhhhhhhh...Classic I need to see how Kells is going to finish this. Kells...you are loved.

Bubbles The Chimp

Haters gotta hate,
Lovers wanna love,
I don't even want,
None of the above,
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you,
I pee on you.

charley

MUST BE SOME KIND OF RETARD TO BE TRAPPED IN A CLOSET SO LONG! MAYBE R KELLY WILL FINALLY COME OUT OF THE CLOSET...THE FRIGGIN CLOSET CASE!

Rotten Puppets

The guy pisses all over bitches and then comes out with this.. F'n classic and I'm not even into this genre of music.. R. Kelly next 32 chapters will only be just as legendary.

Carl

Teenagers only have allowance money, so he might think about trying to seduce rich adult women instead as a way to get money.

realtalk

no more TITC. just stick to making R&B music.

AmyBee