R. Kelly

I've Written 32 NEW Chapters

of 'Trapped In the Closet'

12/21/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R Kelly says he has written 32 new chapters

R. Kelly needs funding -- AND QUICK -- because the singer tells TMZ he's ready to film THIRTY TWO new chapters of his legendary hip-hopera "Trapped in the Closet" ... but he needs financial backing first.

When we last saw "Trapped" ... the year was 2007 and Kelly had released 22 chapters, involving a little person who crapped his pants ... a neighbor with the spatula ... and a pimp with the stuttering problem.

Now, Kelly -- who was leaving an L.A. gym yesterday -- tells us he wants to continue the saga -- "but it costs a lot of money to do ... so we're actually looking for investors."

In the meantime, check out the end of Chapter 7 -- it's the only time we've ever heard anyone sing the word "spatula" ... and it's beautiful.

Eric

raise your money with Kickstarter! - Would make one of the more unique stories ever!

Carl

Heh, I love R Kelly -- In the closet Started off great and I always couldn't wait for the next 1.. but as it went on it turned out super weird ...

I'd listen to it to see if it gets better, But the midget thing n all lost it for me

Mike

God, Please don't let him find the funding............

KicksandGiggles

I'll invest 10 minutes after Newt Gingrich teaches a morals and fidelity class to Ashton Kutchor.

Max

Astragali

The TMZ staff's never heard anyone sing "spatula" before? Guess they're not into "Weird Al" Yankovic, then :)

tellmeaboutit

Oh swell...just when I thought this guy couldn't get any weirder.

Jeff Becker

I hope he keeps the new 32 chapters "Locked in the Closet".

jujubee

team up w tyler perry and make a movie already
i dont think i could sit through another 32 chapters of that

kirkwal

my buddy's step-sister makes USD77/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her income was USD7463 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more... http://tux-pla.net/jhb

Ernest De Brew

I would be glad to see his next album coming out.

I kind of miss seeing music videos on MTV, VH1, but I can understand. The music is not all of that nowadays.

itsnoise

Who cares who or what is in the closet?

cstu

"HE'S BACK!" The Pedofile is back..now let's give him money to do more of what he does and that is abuse and molest kids.. He and Jerry Sandusky are probably facebook friends..

Mrs. O'Briant

Trapped in the closet again, really Robert? Oh now I know why he came to Starkville, MS, late and didn't sing a song. We can assume he got paid because tickets were 40 bucks! VIP fee not sure sure of. Thats messed up, didn't sing one song, not even a hummmmmm!

Truth

This was cool. I never really saw these, but liked this. Sorta like a R&B Opera. Gonna go back and look at the old ones. RKelly is a prolific, creative artist. Yeah, I guess he peed on a girl. Not sure of her age. But for real for real, how many rock, r&b, movie, and sports stars havent done some freak some, including w underagers. It's a whole freakin world of freaks of all ages.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments