Rihanna

SLAMS 'Racist' Dutch Magazine

for 'Degrading' Article

12/21/2011 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1220_rihanna_BN_01
Rihanna
unloaded on the editor of a popular Dutch magazine this week -- furious over an article that referred to her as a "N**gaB*tch."

In the original article that ran in "Jackie" magazine -- editor Eva Hoeke approved copy that read, "Rihanna, the good girl gone bad, is the ultimate n**gab*tch and displays that gladly."

Rihanna was PISSED -- and responded with a Twitter message to Hoeke which read, "I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights!"

She added, "I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000's of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race!"

Hoeke has since resigned from her position -- and the magazine says she has been "taunted and threatened" after referring to the slur as a "joke" in what's being considered a half-assed apology.

The magazine has invited Rihanna to talk things out with them for an article in the next issue. Don't hold your breath, Jackie.

Telstar

"I hope u can read english"...I'm sure they can, if you can write it correctly. But as a second language to them, I think the word they were looking for instead was "prostitute".

Kevin

Dude, it's Holland. They don't even have black people in Holland. How are they supposed to understand the intricacies of racial etiquette? The only reason they would even KNOW the N word is because it's what African Americans CALL EACH OTHER all the time.

Buckaroobonzai

wouldn't it be awesome if everyone in the world tweeted Rihanna right now "N**gaB*tch!"

Buckaroobonzai

"N**gaB*tch" should be the name of Chris Brown's next single, lol!

LaLaLand

I am African and I actually agree with the magazine. They did not degrade me or my entire race, only her. She acts like a thug, wears a necklace with the word C***, uses the word N++++ herself. Respect yourself first if you want others to respect you. And btw, other countries are not as obsessed and politically correct about racial issues as America. They did not deal with slavery and its repercussion the way we did here.. so most of the time they are throwing words without actually knowing the historic significance or the emotional scarring it can stir up in people from the U.S. Stop acting like a N*****B**** and you won't be called a N****B****!

Jules

She's upset about being called Ni**aBtch but wears a necklace that says C***??? Bitch Please

bbnx

She projects a nasty, slutty, whoreish image. What did she EXPECT? She's dumber than I thought which I did not believe was possible.

Jay W.

Rhianna removed all doubt about being a c... !

KnuckleDragger

How 'bout we just call a spade a spade! Like it not...some guy she's been with still refers to her as that "N**ga B*tch."

nicole

riri had every right to lash out at this uneducated bitch i thought we past this stage of life long ago but i guess i was wrong it is sad when we as people still see each other through color eva have a lot to learn still be proud of who you are riri you work hard to be where u are today and so too those out they who think that eva was right and you hates riri get a life if your life was any better you wouldnt have time to sit and write **** about other people you really think she cares if you like her or not you go miss barbados 246 to the world

Rhubino

Anyone ever notice how the defenders of these nasty people don't hit the boards until well into the day? Even allowing for the time difference, it seems like snakes crawling out from under their rocks.

Ms.Licious

I don't care who you are and I don't care what race you are...There is NO JOKE WHATSOEVER IN CALLING ANYONE A "N**gaB*tch." I am not a big fan of Rihanna, but I have to agree that the magazine not only insulted a race but also degraded women in general...There is no use for that word in any publication. If Rihanna wanted to sue (if she can) for this I would not be mad.

Kira

She acts like a whore on stage and I agree with the person that said she wears necklaces saying disgusting things. She degrades herself All The Time and yet other people can't say a word to this diva bitch?! If she acted with a bit of class perhaps people wouldn't comment on her in such a way. But instead, she purposefully tries to shock people with her lewd, crass behavior. I think she actually believes acting that way is a presentation of her as a strong female. Well it isn't. A whore is a whore, is a whore - whether you are standing on a stage or a street corner....

phxbbw6ft1

Why is she so mad??? She wears a necklace that says C**t...SHE is a poor representation of the evolution of WOMENS rights! "I find HER disrespectful, and rather desperate. SHE ran out of legit, civilized information to print!" Shame on her. The magazine sux too, never refer to anyone as a N.

Vlad

Based on the comments posted 90% of TMZ readers are closeted,shameless, racist-bigots...still can't be comformed with having a black president.