Adam Lambert

Arrested After Fighting

BF in Finland

12/22/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert and Boyfriend
Former American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert got tossed in the pokey -- in Finland -- overnight after a brawl with his boyfriend outside a bar ... according to reports.

Lambert and Finnish Big Brother star Sauli Koskinen's argument reportedly started inside the bar in Helsinki, but eventually poured out into the street. Lambert allegedly got physical with people who tried to break up the fight, as well ... before police arrived and took him and Koskinen into custody.

They were arrested for multiple assaults, according to a Finnish newspaper.

update_bar
6:02 AM PST -- Cops say both Lambert and Koskinen were questioned and released -- since neither party was injured.

Afterward, Koskinen blogged about the incident saying, "Publicity is not easy, but also celebrities are just human. Love is not easy either, but it lasts forever!"

See also

Jay W.

Two gay guys were walking down the street when they both noticed across the road a dog was licking his balls. The one gay guy says to the other, "I wish I could do that." His gay friend says, "Well.... I'd try petting him first."

Different Rules Apply

So, we've reached the time when a good ole fashion fist fight becomes a domestic violence assault...

Ann

Ummm.....celebrity?? Really? He is delusional.

WTF ?

Oh boy? Just what I need to see over morning coffee. A couple of colon cowboys swishing at each other in public. Please die, your kind of gay is offensive and you disrespect your rights movement.

Allen

Did anyone catch the slap "fight" on video?

Let's see, they were drunk and in jail. . .sounds like a win-win for both of them!!!

Dave

They must have been involved in a heavy ****fight...bwahahahahaha

BO HUNK

2 FLAMERS fighting? I've worked with a lot of FLAMERS in the past. Most of them have really bad attitudes and they have very bad tempers. I guess I'd have a bad temper too if I had a **** up my ass all the time.

Jay W.

These sissy Marys probably had their private little sword fight later. All is good.

D-INCARNATION

Someone's butt is going to be sore tonight.

THE BEAVER

BO HUNK: 5 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
..and the bad temper is because it will now take ya twice as long to take a $#!^ from all that ************* that was done to ya.

joe

Hope their nail polish wasn't damaged. meow..

THE BEAVER

fudge

pack

ing

Allen

I hear the warden decided to put them in The Hole. . .

Superman

GROSS!!

THE BEAVER

Adam isn't a bad looking dude. Nice looking hair and eyes, and not that bad of a singer either. Much more better than Mel Gibson's ex nightmare trying to sing, that's for damn sure.