Adam Lambert

Arrested After Fighting

BF in Finland

12/22/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert and Boyfriend
Former American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert got tossed in the pokey -- in Finland -- overnight after a brawl with his boyfriend outside a bar ... according to reports.

Lambert and Finnish Big Brother star Sauli Koskinen's argument reportedly started inside the bar in Helsinki, but eventually poured out into the street. Lambert allegedly got physical with people who tried to break up the fight, as well ... before police arrived and took him and Koskinen into custody.

They were arrested for multiple assaults, according to a Finnish newspaper.

update_bar
6:02 AM PST -- Cops say both Lambert and Koskinen were questioned and released -- since neither party was injured.

Afterward, Koskinen blogged about the incident saying, "Publicity is not easy, but also celebrities are just human. Love is not easy either, but it lasts forever!"

See also

mary

Adam Lambert should be arrested for looking like he does. Just another reason why God made man and woman and the two should never be crossed over to man/man--woman/woman.

ostkuk

I did security for Adam awhile back and glad to see his true "colors" are exposed. He is a nasty, heartless, cruel person!!

am_underground

Cat Fight, must have been a hoot to watch. Slapping, hair pulling-if they could grab it with the amount of product they use, and very loud girly screaming.

Allen

I hear Adam was livid that the Finnish guy refused to change his name so that they could be "Adam and Steve". . .

jerry

***

Allen

I just hope that they fought fair and didn't kick each other in the man parts. . .oh, nevermind. . .

honesty

I think Adam has a money/fame/power hungry boyfriend who sees him as the gate to heaven. The bad thing about money and fame is, it is hard to know who likes you for you, or your bank account. It is like the women who let their husbands cheat and do nothing. It is obvious they are not in love with their husbands, and since the money is not cheating on them, they will stay for it.

Joseph Diehl

Thanks for making me sick today tmz

DennyRicky

Oh, Lucy, you're a gas. They're "finnished"! Ark! Ark! I just wish I were there to hear the "meeeeeeoooooooow!"

Chase

What did they do, scratch each others make-up off? These queens wear more pancake than Kim Kardashian! I bet the press-on's were really flyin!!!

Jerry

Adam Lambert is a joke. He is extremely talented but apparently doesn't know how not to screw up his career. He has to overdo everything and frankly I'm pissed that he gives normal gays like me a bad name! He has had everything handed to him on a silver platter: good looks, talent, etc. but he has squandered those gifts. I would never attend one of his shows. He is his own worst enemy! If I could say one thing to him, it would be "Grow up and act like an adult!"

Marcos

They fought and no one was injured. That should tell you something.

buzz kill

Sickos, Its kind of hard to get hurt when all you can do is slap each other with limp wrists.

Jim

Well one good thing about being gay....it`s a fair fight.

wow ew

so if 2 gay people fight each other, would that be considered gay bashing? or homophobic? lol