Adam Lambert

Fight to the Finnish:

A TMZ Helsinki Investigation

12/22/2011 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122211_adam_still

Adam Lambert's alcohol-fueled fight with his boyfriend in Finland gave us perfect opportunity to launch the latest TMZ bureau ... stereotypical Finnish accents included!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Evelina

Sauli Koskinen is nobody in Finland, if you are not a huge fan of the BB. And who is?

A Finn

The accent is far from typical Finnish accent. Very far. Meanwhile you can study for example this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyJgMujrHjI to get it right the next time. Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73UtskDLTqk and the classic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1AS41ecHk

Evelina

Adam Lambert isn't so big star in the States either, because the most of the comments comes from Finland. Two nobodies fights in Finland, wow. Have a merry gaymess.

finlander

1. they are not like brad & angelina in finland (not superstars for us)
2. Sauli is just a random gay who went to BigBrother, and after that started to date adam lambert. Finland is not prouf of them.

-from finland

Eeva Löppönen

That's nothing like finnish accent..............

Pertti

Ville Seppälä

This is totally stupid video.

Patsy

You guys are insane and I love it! I'm a rabid Adam fan but appreciate your take on the whole situation. Harvey, your sense of humor, droll as it is, always makes me laugh. I taught high school, so admire how you deal with the juvenile delinquents who work for you!

Patsy

Sure glad Sauli has a better sense of humor than some of these people who are or are passing themselves off as Finns. Those we've become acquainted with through Sauli have been funny. smart, and kind. I guess just like in the US, it takes all kinds.

Whatever the case....... Tis the season to be Jolly, or at least civil.

Joni

1. Celebrities can have their own privacy here. We dont interfere other people business. 2. Here in Finland, there's often news about celebrities and their life. So if Adam gets to news in here, that doesnt mean that (he/shes) superstar here :D 2. That's not Finnish accent, google it to find out more. 3. Finland is very peaceful place to live. Go see it urself. And why we might fight here, if u put your nose to other people's business, thats when u can except some problems. That includes celebrities.

Raya

I am a Finn and I agree with this vid. This land sucks
:) I am hopeful to get away some day -to the real world

Rosenttiina

This is kinda funny to watch, I'm Finnish and I want to say that is maybe the weirdest style to say "Sauli Koskinen" or "Helsinki" seriously, pronunciation isn't easy, but please, try.

BizK1d

Hahha, funny video but thats not Finnish accent at all. :D Sounds so gayswedish accent. Listen Tommi Mäkinen interviews, then you know what Finnish accent sounds like. :D

V.S

I'm finnish and didn't find this offensive to my country.
Besides, the accent sounded Indian.

Justjustin