5-Year-Old 'Tiaras' Star

RIPS Fellow Toddler --

You Dress Like a Hooker!!!

12/22/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_rfofneo6_1_9bzjmqu3
Humanity reached a new low last night ... when a 5-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star TRASHED a rival 3-year-old beauty queen ... saying she DRESSES LIKE A HOOKER ... seriously.

5-year-old Isabella Barrett was leaving a spray tanning sesh in NYC -- again, she's 5 -- when she went off on 3-year-old Paisley Dickey for allegedly copying her spray tan ways.

Barrett (presumably with her mother's coaching) told TMZ ... "Last time I was here, Paisley was trying to copy me ... but MY mom doesn't dress me up as a hooker."

Barrett (and her mother) are referring to the infamous "Toddlers" episode ... when Paisley dressed up like Julia Roberts as a prostitute in "Pretty Woman" for a beauty pageant (below).

Toddlers & Tiaras Paisley dressed as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
But Barrett's insult raises some questions -- namely, how the hell does a 5-year-old know the word "hooker"?

Based on how Isabella looks to her mother for approval throughout the video, you'd think her mom coached her to say it ... but that's ridiculous, right?

What mother in her right mind would teach her 5-year-old daughter ... to say another little girl dresses like a sex worker? Good thing these people have standards.

tidbit

spray tan on a 5yo? huh?

Traciey

You can clearly see that Isabella is being coached to say that. SHe does not even know what to say she is looking over at her mother who is mouthing what to say.. You cannot critisize Paisley's outfit, when you teach you 5yr old to talk and refer to a 3 yr old in this manner. That is just as wrong as you feel Paisleys outfit was... You are trying to gain fame from teaching your little 5 yr old to talk negative about others. Paisleys mother did not know or try to become famous it just happened.. You are sad.

en Todo Momento!!

ya'll needs to larn how to ride a tricycle first, then we can talk. these lil girls got some ATTITUDE!!! dang!!!

Alex

This disgusts me to no end, NO 5 year old CHILD should know what a hooker is let alone use the word even if it's coached, these mothers are living through their little girls. HOW pathetic! They probably think this sort of thing is precious and is doing no harm to them. I will never watch TLC again.

imsher

Haven't you ever noticed these "mothers" are always fat and ugly, and almost always living in the trailer hood. Poor babies...what a path to follow

imsher

Doesn't that Isabella thing look like a Troll? She has a freaky face. Hope she has half a brain, cause that's all that will get her through life!!

Dumas

God. These shows simply exploit children. I'm all for freedom but these parents should be arrested and have their children taken from them...for the sake of these children.

Carl

I really hope some story is done on these girls in 15 years or so. My guess is they'll make Lindsay Lohan look like a saint.

Kim

Your facebook account is NOT open. If it were we could post to your wall. I do not oppose pageants, I oppose your PR tactics, and trying to fame your daughter with these silly antics. Why not go the clean route. I see another Kim K and a sex tape soon... Just for fame. Sad.

bunny

Just shows how classy the mothers of these children are.

BC

She said it because she was taught to say it. A 5 year old has no business talking like that.

kandi

Actually I think she said, My mom won't dress me up as a hooker. I think the 5 year old is a bit Jealous. Although she could definitely pull of Christina in her "Dirty" Days with that spray tan she has going on!

cynical me

What a wonderful mother, teaching her daughter hate and disrespect. Just what the world needs more of.

Annette

How can you dress your child like this?! That is disgusting and disturbing!

JAMES LAKOVISH

her mothe should now start coaching, ISABELLA to make an APOLOGY to PAISLEY, WHAT A WICKED MOTHER, the person that poasred earlier that ISABELLA looked SNOOKI, was right she does look like her and what a shame that is, i got no respect for that fat sloob