5-Year-Old 'Tiaras' Star

RIPS Fellow Toddler --

You Dress Like a Hooker!!!

12/22/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_rfofneo6_1_9bzjmqu3
Humanity reached a new low last night ... when a 5-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star TRASHED a rival 3-year-old beauty queen ... saying she DRESSES LIKE A HOOKER ... seriously.

5-year-old Isabella Barrett was leaving a spray tanning sesh in NYC -- again, she's 5 -- when she went off on 3-year-old Paisley Dickey for allegedly copying her spray tan ways.

Barrett (presumably with her mother's coaching) told TMZ ... "Last time I was here, Paisley was trying to copy me ... but MY mom doesn't dress me up as a hooker."

Barrett (and her mother) are referring to the infamous "Toddlers" episode ... when Paisley dressed up like Julia Roberts as a prostitute in "Pretty Woman" for a beauty pageant (below).

Toddlers & Tiaras Paisley dressed as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
But Barrett's insult raises some questions -- namely, how the hell does a 5-year-old know the word "hooker"?

Based on how Isabella looks to her mother for approval throughout the video, you'd think her mom coached her to say it ... but that's ridiculous, right?

What mother in her right mind would teach her 5-year-old daughter ... to say another little girl dresses like a sex worker? Good thing these people have standards.

Gina

I really do not understand the States! You have great and fantastic programs for animal protection and various laws against animal abuse and still you won't do anything to stop this disgusting exploitation of little girls. WTF?!

RealityBites

Sorry, but damn that is one ugly child....

Randi

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see... Shame on her mother!

Janel

No differen than that chubby girl Eden talking about Bongs and weed and hating Justin Beiber. Who teaches their children these things?

Shmaeg

Why on God's green earth are we even giving these woman and their children any attention??? Why is this "news"? These are children!!! TLC is getting so out of hand with their ridiculous shows. And TMZ...come on...I generally look to you for entertainment stories, but I can't wrap my head around how anyone thinks that CHILDREN parading around in make up, fake tans, oversized jewelery and undersized clothing is entertaining. I think giving these fat, attention deprived mothers a story on your web site just makes them want to commercialize and use their children even more. Any attention is good as far as they are concerned. The show should be taken off the air!!!!!
JUST SAY'IN

anna

this show is on US TV???? wow....I can just picture all those psycho pedophile bastards watching it and growing the urge to go out and grab any little child for we do not what to think about. A child is not allowed naked at any beach in the US (which is the normal thing in Europe and nobody has any crazy ideas with it) but can be dressed up like that and showed off like that on TV?

Feel Sorry For Her

What an ugly kid. Probably looks like the ugly mother.

Maybe

She'll grow up to be a dirty whore just like her mother.

lo

She looks haggard for a 5 year old. What gross, trashy people.

Kim

If your FB is open why not let people post to your page?

Kim

She says her Facebook page is OPEN, LIE... If it was open let the people who disagree with you post... If you are an open book, let it in...

Mocha DLyte

Nothing on that show surprises me.
1. This is a pedophile's fantasy-comet-true.
2. This is a show that features babies dressed up like hookers, etc. the (1) show I watched featured a baby dressed like Dolly Parton - giant boobs and butt.
3. Take a look at some of those parents - and tell me what they all have in common.
4. No child should have the persona and attitude of those kids.
As a parent, grandmother, aunt, great aunt, etc. I wholeheartedly support charging the parents and the supporting entities with pure, unadulterated child abuse.

SURFCOWBOY

WOW, THIS MAKES ME SICK. WHY!!!!? What kind of jacked up pervert wants to see some child thats almost a baby be exposed like this? The parents need ropes around their necks and shotgon to their head. I cannot imagine having a kid and exploiting my kid in this manner. This is the reason why you have sick FKS out there who take it a step further. Its almost like it makes it ok! These are BABIES people, what the F is wrong with you???????????????? I hate pageants period and those parents who throw their babies into it have fkd up minds. They look like little FREAKS all sexed up, makes me seriously sick to my stomach. They seem like they enjoy it because they are babies and dont know any better. You tell them that opening their legs and having sex with a man is ok, they will think its ok. You tell them that crossing the street without looking is ok, they will think its ok. They dont have minds of their own yet, they are still developping. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AHOLES.

P Love

I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry she does look like pretty women (Hooker)..lol It's sad that a 5 year old had to do her mother dirty work. It's funny the mothers who subject their children to this world are the sick ones. I'm sorry forgive me I think it's comical. I'm older than 5 and she does look like a little baby doll hooker on the stroll.

DT

I'm trying to figure out which mother is worse...