5-Year-Old 'Tiaras' Star

RIPS Fellow Toddler --

You Dress Like a Hooker!!!

12/22/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_rfofneo6_1_9bzjmqu3
Humanity reached a new low last night ... when a 5-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star TRASHED a rival 3-year-old beauty queen ... saying she DRESSES LIKE A HOOKER ... seriously.

5-year-old Isabella Barrett was leaving a spray tanning sesh in NYC -- again, she's 5 -- when she went off on 3-year-old Paisley Dickey for allegedly copying her spray tan ways.

Barrett (presumably with her mother's coaching) told TMZ ... "Last time I was here, Paisley was trying to copy me ... but MY mom doesn't dress me up as a hooker."

Barrett (and her mother) are referring to the infamous "Toddlers" episode ... when Paisley dressed up like Julia Roberts as a prostitute in "Pretty Woman" for a beauty pageant (below).

Toddlers & Tiaras Paisley dressed as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
But Barrett's insult raises some questions -- namely, how the hell does a 5-year-old know the word "hooker"?

Based on how Isabella looks to her mother for approval throughout the video, you'd think her mom coached her to say it ... but that's ridiculous, right?

What mother in her right mind would teach her 5-year-old daughter ... to say another little girl dresses like a sex worker? Good thing these people have standards.

dd

This show should be cancelled, she is a mean little tyrant already.

ktbell05

These so called "mothers" should go to prison for a long long time. And we wonder why there are child molesters in this world. The kids do not know any better and even worse, they will grow up to follow in their "moms" footsteps and the cycle will continue. I refuse to watch this show but after reading this article, I am honestly sick to my stomach of how human beings are capable of exploiting their 5 (and younger) year old girls in order to live out their sick, wash-up has been fantasies. Lock them up and throw away the key bc you know what...living in foster homes is better than living like these poor innocent children are. IMO.

alli

i'll second what everyone else is saying. Where in the world is family services? They should be monitoring the parenting (sorry management) skills of parents of all the children on this trashy show. This is not a healthy environment to grow up in and I can't believe this show is still on the air.

samclee149

I've met and been in the same pageants as Isabella and she is a very sweet little girl. I think she probably doesn't even know what that word means. Kids always over hear what adults say and copy them. The media makes pageants look like such a horrible thing no one sees the good side of them.

Ginger Cheek

I can't image that Isabella mom would make her child say such things about another child. You can tell that she was coached. How do you copy a spray tan & why does she care about Paisley? This has gotten so out out control. It you don't have anything nice to say about someone don't say anything at all. Paisley- Ms. Ginger Loves You! Merry Christmas!

Ginger Cheek

I can not image why a mother would coach a child to say that about another child. How do you copy a spray tan? Why do people want to keep talkinga about Paisley? Let things go! It is over & done with! It you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all! Go Paisely & Wendy!

pepita

Just wanted to mention that you showed us a toddlers & tiaras girl and talked about how those kids grow up all screwed up. When you showed the picture of the mom, I realised that she was on Dr. Phil with her 18 year-old daughter (also in pageants), to work on their screwed up relationship. Relationship screwed up because mom and daughter compete in the same pageants !!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!

IAFemale

Omg, I can't even read the rest of these comments. What's so wrong about dressing up in make up dresses, for a few hours? After they announce the winner, they go back to their room and take off the make up and change back into their clothes! As long as they know Right from Wrong, what's the big deal? I can't wait til I have my daughter and put her in pageants. I woulda killed to be in one when I was little, are you kidding me! SMDH.

Jen

I was speechless when I saw this and recognized it right away. I cannot believe any respectable woman would exploit her child to this extend. Totally unbelivable! And on top of it...getting in fights over spray tans? 3 and 5 years old? This is beyond sick! Seriosuly...dear moms when your daughters are out of control and pregnant at 15 don't expect any sympathy. What you are doing to your daughters is beyond damaging...

Momof4

I do have to say it looks coached

Kc

OK, what mother would do that to their child! Teaching them to slander a 3 YEAR OLD!! I hope the mom feels real superior now. These moms are getting to be a bit ridiculous I was in beauty pageants and I wouldn't spray tans or fake hair... I would wear a nice dress and that is it!

Whitey

To those angry at the TV show, the pageants are not held for the show, the show is simply do***enting activities that have been going on for decades. Child abusers know all about these types of pageants, often attend them live, and are sometimes involved as producers or judges. The show's not teaching perverts anything they don't already know. I think the show has actually done children a service by demonstrating the way these kids are abused. It has altered the public's opinion about these pageants. It's becoming less socially acceptable to participate in similar pageants partially due to this kind of coverage.

misty

If that little girl was not being told what to say then her mother should have punished her after she said that. Pageants are for the mother's not the little girls.The mother's who have daughters in pageants have some kind of thrill for themselves it is not about the little girls at all the mother's are just thinking of themselves.They put to much stress on these kids.A child that cannot speak for themselves should not be exposed like they are or dress and look like they do.It is sick to me.That is just how I feel about it.

cynthia

sorry it was the mother of JACKLYN.. on oklahoma fancy faces ?? the mother is pathetic and makes me sick... wants me never want to look at this show ever again!! she is like a puppet person and sickening.. the kid is a doll though

cynthia

has anyone see the mother of MERCEDEZ ??? she is a good reason to ban the whole thing:???? makes me gag