'Toddlers & Tiaras' Mother

Lashes Out Over 'Hooker' Insult --

Blame the Mom, Not the Girl

12/22/2011 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paisley Dickey
The mother of "Toddlers & Tiaras" star Paisley Dickey is firing back after 5-year-old Isabella Barrett accused her daughter of dressing like a "hooker" -- claiming Isabella's mom is to blame for filling the girl's head with garbage.

Wendy Dickey tells TMZ, "No blame is to this sweet little girl [Isabella], not her fault. She's just listening to her mom!"

Wendy's referring to a video TMZ posted this afternoon, in which a freshly spray-tanned Isabella (right) says, "Last time I was here, Paisley was trying to copy me ... but MY mom doesn't dress me up as a hooker" ... a jab at Paisley's recent "Pretty Woman" costume (left).

But Wendy's unfazed -- telling us, "I am used to this kind of behavior now from jealous moms. Doesn't even bother me anymore ... This is Isabella's mom's way of trying to get attention for her daughter."

You don't say!

Chantal

The costume is disgusting, as is the whole show Toddlers and Tiaras. The moms are money and fame greedy monsters who pimp out thier babies.

Sherri McFadden

This show is child abuse in motion!!! How TLC put on a show like this I have no idea. These moms are abusing their children! Do they even stop and listen to their kids? All you hear is "I don't want to do this anymore" or "I want to play with my friends" and to watch them putting their children through putting eyelashes on them, fake fingernails things these BABIES should not be doing!! How long before this show is stopped or these back woods ignorant whores going have a visit from Child Services. My God I watched it a few days ago and one skank mother said "We made a conscience choice to have children only for the purpose of them being in pagents and when our boy was born we were so disappointed but now its ok because they want boys too!" OMG!!!! You low life skank bitch! Look at your hair, your life, what rock did you crawl out of and I know for a fact that Child Services are going to be calling on you in the hopes your children will be taken from you.
Another episode where the skank mother was saying "she is so sweet and even natured and never yells or has tamtrums" and there we see this little brat having a meltdown!!!! Get these damn shank mothers away from their children who are just toddlers!!! A mother says "yes, she says she wants this, she loves to do this." BULL!! She is two, she doesn't know what she wants! You are living some diluated dream you had at some time that you wanted to be a beauty queen through your child. Grow up you backwoods slow slug!

crimsonravven

Two words to the stupid parents - JonBenét Ramsey.

Derek

Really? I am the proud father of a 5 year old little girl. I can not imagine parading her on stage in front of hundreds of people dressed like a little slut with more makeup than my Grandmother wears. I truly think these so called Moms need Child services to step in and give them a reality check. 5 year old LITTLE girls need to be riding bikes, playing with dolls and teddy bears, NOT wearing a throwback costume from the movie Pretty Woman while trying to impress the "judges". My sweet wife would never think about putting our daughter in this SICK SIDESHOW. The so called moms that subject their daughters to this torture and humiliation are usually fat, ugly and miserable role models. What parent in their right mind would want their kid in this GARBAGE?

birdman

Can we stop showing that disturbing child pron picture?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

That's a funny a55 pix on the left. Horrible tan on the right... lulz

tellmeaboutit

They really need to invent a new word for these kind of people. "Mother" just really doesn't fit.

Templar

I gather 98% of the viewers would be "peodophiles", 1% would be moms "learning how to pimp their daughters/sons" out for cash and fame and the other 1% are just plain idiots.

palermo

CPS should be called in to investigate every last parent who exploits their child in these stupid pageants. No matter what the mothers claim, they are all trying to relive their lost youth or live vicariously through their daughters.

Cynthia

This just goes to show how much respect the Mom has for herself. DO not take it out this little girl, meaning, the mom, make be the hooker.

Alice

Clearly this women that calls herself "mother" doesn't understand the meaning. We should protect our children in a world full of child stalkers. I pray no harm comes to her daughter. The women calling herself mom should be ashamed!

Kosher SAL

TLC is run by David M. Zaslav(Ashkenazi Jew) – President and Chief Executive Officer ....

Sabina

lol are you guys sure this isn't Snookie's daughter.

BoBo

Simply disgusting.

blacksssheep

These children start off in Toddlers and Tiaras. They will probably progress to 16 and Pregnant... From there? Maybe Desperate Housewives or Cops. You decide.