P!nk to the Rescue!!!

Singer Saves Puppy

from Certain Death

12/23/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pink
P!nk just came through with a canine Christmas miracle -- shelling out $5,000 to pay for emergency life-saving surgery on a puppy that had been tossed in the L.A. river and left for dead.

Sources tell TMZ ... P!nk was surfing the Internet recently, when she stumbled upon a story about a puppy that had been thrown off an L.A. overpass ... and suffered 3 broken legs when it landed in the L.A. river.

We're told the dog was in bad shape ... and required major surgery FAST ... or else.

That's when P!nk sprung into action -- contacting the Ace of Hearts animal rescue organization and offering to pay for any medical expense it took to save the dog's life.

$5,000 later ... the dog went under the knife -- and recovered!!

And it gets better -- we're told the dog has since been adopted by a loving family ... and will probably get a big, juicy bone for Christmas.

Hope

Reason #45743573111 that I love P!nk!!!!!

natalie

I always knew that PINK ROCKS!!!

deanna

i love her!!! you go girl !!!

Denise

I KNEW I loved Pink for a reason :) So happy to hear that someone with the means has a big heart as well! :)

lac

Lots of family's do not have any money for food or gifts and she's saving a damn dog

Hugh Laurie's Wench

Pink is a wonderful person who works hard for and is a spokesperson for animal rights. God bless you for your kindness and generosity in saving this poor creature's life. Wishing you and your family a lifetime of blessings.

Chris

I already liked now I Love her..Way to go Pink! So many Stars our out buying puppy Mill dogs and she saves this baby so unselfishly..You Rock Pink!!

MIchelle

Fantastic story - thank you Pink!

john

Pink, I was always a casual fan. Now however, I'm a life long fan because of your character. Happy holidays!

Brochure Holders

Pink has always been a good person, this is just another example of how great o*****al she is. Cheers to Pink and may the fools who tossed the puppy get what they deserve.

Amanda

WTG, Pink! KNEW I ♥ you for a reason!!!! You SO rock!!
I wish more celebrities had hearts of, well, anything!

Joy King

Pink, I love you what you did for that little dog makes you a very special person. Thank You!!!

Leanne

Thank you Pink and Ace of Hearts. Pink you are a great person, thank you so much for helping!

CelticsLover

I wish more people would step up like Pink did for animals in need of care!
God bless you, Pink!
Now if she can just kick the ass of the person who threw the poor puppy she'd be perfect!

USArmy

What a wonderful gift!!! She will be blessed. Thank you for your kindness.