P!nk's Rescued Puppy

On The Mend [Pics]

12/23/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_PINK_DOG_LAUNCH_EX_TMZ_WM_2Here she is ... Stella ... the adorable little puppy who was thrown off an L.A. overpass by some heartless scumbag ... and could have died ... if not for an unbelievable act of kindness from P!nk.

TMZ broke the story ... P!nk dropped $5,000 to pay for emergency lifesaving surgery for the puppy after learning she suffered 3 broken legs after being tossed into the L.A. river.

Thanks to P!nk, Stella has made an inspiring recovery and has since been adopted by a loving family.

And if that doesn't warm your heart ... you might be dead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

magentapyramid

Sweetheart!
So is Pink!

Sonja

That was cool of her, you have to be a special kind of d* ck head to do cruel stuff like that to animals.

ImThinking

God Bless Pink! She just show how nice of a person she is. You know a person's heart by their actions toward animal and nature. Thanks Pink for being such a beautiful Human Being. I wish all good things possible for and your family. And Happy Xmas ; )

Woot

Well, I've never been a fan of her music (mostly because I've never heard it), but I'm now a HUGE fan of the girl! Thank you, Pink. We won't forget this!

mm

awww! cute doggie! Merry Xmas Pink!!!

david

thats nice and all but that 5k could have really helped a family of humans or gave a bunch of kids a wonderful christmas...thats whats wrong with these PETA idiots they put animals on a human level and thats just stupid

S D M F

Makes you wish you could catch the s***bag in the act, maybe he could suffer the same fate as the puppy. Except no one would save the A##hole!

Good for PINK!

I am now a fan!

FlamingoNut

The person that did that is a lowlife piece of crap. An eye for an eye would be fitting; toss the heartless MFer off the overpass into the river, with a cement shoe or two...

Politico Pablo

I'm guessing Stella doesn't care to see her original owner again, ever.

dman

Yay Pink!

K_Love

Why didn't they name the puppy "Pink?!!!!!!!!" Jeeeez.

Woot

@david: (who wrote) 4 minutes ago

==================================
Because there are WAY more people like you who (allegedly) do so much for humans, there needs to be some people like Pink, myself and other animal lovers who speak (and spend) for the voiceless.

Oh, and for the record, I do ALL my volunteering for, and donating to, ANIMAL WELFARE. And I like to tell pr*ck$ like you all about it and watch their panties get all sucked up their rectal cavities.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lalaland

CUTE OVERLOAD! CUTE OVERLOAD!

Sophie

Pink I love your music but I never knew what a wonderful human being you are. I read about the poor puppy and you must really love animals as much as me. God Bless you will get it back ten fold.

Payam

Compassion for animals says A LOT about a persons values, morals and ethics. People who abuse animals are scientifically proven to be mentally deranged and chemically imbalanced. To "david" and animal haters...guess what, when someone makes money THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THEIR MONEY. They can donate it to whatever cause they deem personally important to them. How pathetic do you have to be as a person to dictate what orginization someone else donates their hard earned money to?

I'll give to animals before people. Most animals I met had more kindness, compassion and loyalty than people I've encountered. You give to whatever charity you want and others in this United States of america are entitled to give their money where they please (I highly doubt these 'save the aborted babies' every actually donate ANY money, they sit on the side lines judging those who give to animal charities)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments