P!nk's Rescued Puppy

On The Mend [Pics]

12/23/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_PINK_DOG_LAUNCH_EX_TMZ_WM_2Here she is ... Stella ... the adorable little puppy who was thrown off an L.A. overpass by some heartless scumbag ... and could have died ... if not for an unbelievable act of kindness from P!nk.

TMZ broke the story ... P!nk dropped $5,000 to pay for emergency lifesaving surgery for the puppy after learning she suffered 3 broken legs after being tossed into the L.A. river.

Thanks to P!nk, Stella has made an inspiring recovery and has since been adopted by a loving family.

And if that doesn't warm your heart ... you might be dead.

meohmy

Shane is obviously an uneducated, unhappy and miserable person. I surely hope she/he gets the mental help she/he needs. Shame on Shane! People that abuse animals don't deserve compassion. Animals are defenseless and need our help to survive. Shane - to be sure, Karma will get you in the end -- be on the lookout for it because it's coming for ya!

meohmy

Thank you, Pink! You are a wonderful example of what all of us only wish we could be.

mickie

Thank You and God Bless you Pink. That was a very loving selfless thing you did for that puppy.
My heart was broken when I had to put our almost 20 yr. old cat, Mr. Katt down Nov. 1st.
This puppy knows in his heart that he was saved by someone who loved him just for being an animal in need.
Thanks again Pink, I'm 60 years old and you are my Xmas Angel!

dlara

What a wonderful act of human kindness from Pink. I would truly like to see the stupid Mother F'r who threw this gorgeous creature out of a car and over an overpass, get their ass kicked and then thrown in jail!!

Bob Young

Pink is awesome. Thank you and happy Holidays.. We need to fix whatever makes aholes do this to a defenseless animal. How could anyone be this person's friend? What happened in life to make this idiot think a living thing can be treated like this? And, will whoever was with them turn them in for animal cruelty? A person like this deserves hard time in state prison. It just pisses me off. Mfer.

Iz

@david: You're an idiot! Thank God for compassionate people like P!nk. And TMZ thank you for finally reporting something with a heart warming ending.

PokerStar

Pink can actually sing and I see she also has a warm heart. Thank you Pink. You totally rock girl . . .

Carl

You might want to point out that the LA River isn't really even a river in the sense most people think about. It is a huge concrete canal that is usually almost empty. So the person who did this didn't throw the dog into water (as bad as the would be), he had to have dropped him on concrete.

jenna

What a great story

themare

That was such a sweet thing to do! Thank you, Pink!

Violette-Blue

Thank GOD for Pink! Bless her beautiful soul for what she did. Stella, GOD bless you. I hope your new family gives you all the love you so deserve. We need more people in this world like Pink. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE animals and donate what I can when I can. For those who don't think animals are juist as important or more so, they were here before us and they will be here after us. I hope they catch the s***bag that did this to this defensless baby and throws them off the overpass. I hate animal abuse/cruelty of any kind.

Crystle

AMAZING story. So touching and rewarding. We're put on this planet to be kind and every action is watched. Pink is not only a SUPER talented soulful singer, but clearly has a heart of gold. That's what matters at the end of the day. How you treat others, especially those in vulnerable states, when no one is watching. Good karma for you Pink!

mom in midwest

Thank you Pink! That was so sweet, good for you. Nice to see some news about people doing good things, thanks to TMZ for that. Hopefully they find and prosecute the person who hurt the puppy. That person should have to pay Pink back, with interest.

blacksssheep

Happy Holidays.

katie10

First of all, let me try to digest and get past the fact that someone threw this helpless, living creature off a frickin overpass like it was garbage. Let me wipe the tears (literally) away from my eyes as this is going to take all day to process. HOW FRICKIN CRUEL, this animal feels pain too, what kind of horrible, sick person would do this...hope they find who did this.

Bless Pink, such an adorable little Stella. YOU ROCK, PINK!