P!nk's Rescued Puppy

On The Mend [Pics]

12/23/2011 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_PINK_DOG_LAUNCH_EX_TMZ_WM_2Here she is ... Stella ... the adorable little puppy who was thrown off an L.A. overpass by some heartless scumbag ... and could have died ... if not for an unbelievable act of kindness from P!nk.

TMZ broke the story ... P!nk dropped $5,000 to pay for emergency lifesaving surgery for the puppy after learning she suffered 3 broken legs after being tossed into the L.A. river.

Thanks to P!nk, Stella has made an inspiring recovery and has since been adopted by a loving family.

And if that doesn't warm your heart ... you might be dead.

Kdidle

Takes a real "tough guy" to throw a helpless and trusting puppy off a bridge! What a douchbag, Probably molested or something by his grandmom with those kind of anger issues

whateverhomewrecker

Kudos Pink !! She is that puppys angel. I have always liked her music and it's nice to know she has a heart. I hope she has a Merry Christmas with her husband and baby daughter.

YouDontSay

Look at that putum....Pink I hope you and your family have a great holiday season.

Kàt

Pink you rock! Bless your heart! Look out! That's another mark in the good book for you girl! You never cease to amaze me~

Lizzie

OH MY GOD, would you just look at STELLA, what a true, true, true BLESSING STELLA WILL add to Pink & her Fam!!
THANK YOU, PINK, 4 "being there" 4 STELLA, you made my
CHRISTmas sooooooooooo much more HAPPIER, MEANINGFUL & I'm
GRATEFUL STELLA has a LOVING, CARING & FUN FAM!!!!!!!!!!!

sally

Whoever did that should be thrown off a overpass!!

Mario

This is one only dog. Poor thing!

DIANA A

THANK YOU PINK! THIS WAS A AWESOME GESTURE! GOD BLESS YOU AND STELLA! TO THOSE SKUM BAGS WHO DID IT, HOPE YOU DONT GO TO HEAVEN AND HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

ST NYC

to david. People who show this kindness to an animal, generally show much more to humans. My charitable giving includes helping all living creatures. Don't criticize acts of kindess - it appears jaded.

en Todo Momento!!

p!nk needs to stop acting like a saint. it's a dog woman. not a child.

Joni

As others have said, I was never a fan of Pink either but I sure am now. Poor innocent animal with some lunatic that would throw a pet out the window. I wish someone would take him and throw him out the window and not land in water. I wish more celebrities would help the pet population. So many pets are put to sleep everyday. It's just horrific. Gas chambers should be outlawed. Thanks so much Pink. Your a hero of mine.

phyllis

Thank goodness for people like Pink. PETA doesn't do anything but talk.... People Eating Tasty Animals.. a joke.
Or rename fish=sea kittens. People like Pink come across and put their money where their mouth is... and help NOW.

RealityBites

And people wonder why I like dogs more than human beings....this is a beautiful animal, I just don't understand why anyone would want to hurt her. I wish you a happy life little one!

Hank

This is a very cute puppy. I can tell it's a pitbull puppy and they are so cute and great dogs too. The new owners are very lucky I'm sure she will give them many years of happiness.

KPace

P!NK is this puppy's angel. Such a wonderful ending to a situation that should not have ever happened.