Lady Gaga Lawsuit

Whiney Assistant Claims Gaga

Demanded Towel After Shower!

12/25/2011 7:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady GagaIn what reads like one of the biggest sour grapes lawsuits of the year, Lady Gaga's former assistant claims she was a slave to the singer, having to do such unconscionable things as fetching a towel for her after she showered, and keeping GG on schedule!

Jennifer O'Neill says in her lawsuit ... she worked for Gaga for 13 months, and is owed $380,000 in overtime.  O'Neill says in her suit her job included "ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock to keep [Gaga] on schedule."

O'Neill claims she had to cater to Gaga in "stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses."

And, O'Neill says, she was required to be at Gaga's beck and call at her "earliest waking hour."

O'Neill is suing for the $380k -- which represents 7,168 hours of overtime during the 13 months.

Gaga is not a defendant.  O'Neill is suing Mermaid Touring Company, which Gaga uses for concerts and what not.

Gaga's rep told the New York Post the suit is "completely without merit."

See also

Everyones~A~Star

Dear Lady Gaga: I would be happy to be your slave and hand you a towel, just seeing the world would be payment enough...I would seriously love a job that let me travel and watch a creative genious in action...what a douche the assistant is....380 grand for passing a towel.....seriously??? Sign me up....beats the **** out of what I made what I made last year. I am not in the 1% lol.

b

by law she doesnt get over time.

GagaFan

whats so wrong with that whiney assistant???

Noname

Boo ******* hoo, You're a personal assistant it's what you do.

AGENT smith

Merry Christmas Lindsay, TMZ is there something wrong with asking your assistant for a towel.....why aren't you writing about Lindsay????

Pink Froyd

There is a total of 9,504 hours in a 13 month period if you add 24 hours a day. How in the hell do you get 7,168 hours of overtime? That comes out to 18.1 overtime hours a day.

erkg

Duh - isn't that part of what an assistant does???? Assists????? - and would think Other Duties as Assigned would be most of responsibilities.

darom

watch a rare video of drake beating up his girl friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgs6P7Rtvn8&feature=plcp&context=C3ab490cUDOEgsToPDskIko99kg2iYNxdUs2QgPkqu

And thats the truth

This is $538.00 per hour. Lady GaGa, I will fetch your towel and even run your bath water for that kind of dough.

YouDontSay

I believe that defines "assistant"

JP02

Well - let's do the math - that's 6616 hours of overtime in a 12 month period. If she was paid for 40 hours per week and then add in the 6616 hrs of overtime she was off the clock for about 10 minutes per day...... That's one hard working lady!

Anna

Oh boo hoo. You had to do your job.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

That's why it's called an ASSISTANT BITCH!

Truth

I DONT DISAGREE WITH HER CLAIM BUT HER MATH IS BOGUS!! 7168 HRS OVER 13 MONTHS OR 56 WEEKS (1YR = 52 WKS + 4 WKS = 13 MOS = 56WKS) COMES OUT TO 128HRS A WEEK O/T PAY!!! WTF??? DOES THAT MEAN SHE WORKED 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH 18 HRS O/T EACH DAY??? SOMEONE IS F*CKED UP FOR REALZ. #TRUTH!!

Kari

I was a fan of Lady Gaga--but after her expletive filled Christmas tweet, I don't care what happens to her. She is totally without class.