Heidi Fleiss Evicted

You're a Very DIRTY Girl

12/26/2011 3:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0813-tmz-heidi-fleiss
Heidi Fleiss
is being forced out of her place of business in Las Vegas, TMZ has learned --after the former Hollywood madam allegedly turned the place into a dungheap.

Heidi's landlord served her with an eviction notice on November 21st -- demanding she clear the premises of her dog-grooming business "Dirty Dog Laundry" asap -- but we're told, she hasn't moved jack.

Sources tell us, the landlord served her because Heidi hadn't been paying her rent -- and worse ... she turned the place into a dump.

Heidi tells us, she gave up on the business months ago because she's planning to move back to L.A. -- and handed the place over to a friend ... who promised to take care of it.

But clearly, her friend dropped the ball -- because we're told the place is still a giant mess. And the landlord is pissed ... telling friends, she'll clean the place out himself if she has to.

OooooNooo!

The goofy landlord is shocked a former convict who ran an illegal call-girl service is unreliable to pay the rent and leaves the place a mess? What, made the landlord think she would be reliable and clean?

Lala

She's SUCH A SKANK...

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks like she's been sucking on a few too many cacti.

Giggles

wow. she looks so young. i bet that it's that lip injection stuff she's doing keeps her looking years younger than she is. she really fooled me.

Vernon P. Alarcon

who would you rather? Harvey or Heidi?

Beth

"she'll clean the place out himself if she has to." Now I know someone cant change genders 3 times that quick...right?

osteenq

Her mouth looks like a giant f-cking wound.

Regina

I know I may be the only one on here that actually feels sorry for her. Obviously she has no clue what to do with her life and she is floundering. She has no direction, which is sad. At least she is trying to do something but has no clue as to how. You don't just hand over a business without legal papers and stuff.
I don't know her background, but from what I can tell about her she has NO self esteem or self regard. It obviously didn't help being in a abusive relationship and having substance abuse problems. I hope that she get's her life together and finds her true calling other than being a madame or in the sex trade.

LCB

Seriously TMZ check your grammar "she'll clean the place out himself if she has to" are we talking about a gender confused person here?

idahohunny

"but for the grace of God, there go I". I love Heidi and I hope she can get her life together. I'll bet she's real pretty when she cleans up.

doug

Chuck Norris would clean it up for $5 in ten minutes...

Chrisie

she'll clean the place out himself if she has to.The landlord must be a shemale..Is that the right term??Is there a political correctness for shemale??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2