Katy Perry

Ho, Ho, HOT!

12/26/2011 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry bikini picturesKaty Perry spent her Xmas Day frolicking around in the ocean off the beaches of Hawaii with some friends ... but without hubby Russell Brand.

The fact that her bikini top stayed on is a Christmas miracle!

Carl

She has big boobs, but is otherwise pretty plain looking. I think she wears all those wild outfits to distract us from how she really looks.

Jodi

Someone with natural breasts..lol. Keep an eye on Katy and Russell TMZ IMO they will be on the list of couples to announce their divorce, along with Will and Jada, in 2012.

I am Spartacus

the real Christmas miracle would have been those puppies flying out of that top, not staying in there.

punk

shes not that hot!

Jackie

Another TMZ dude with breast obsession.

Will E

One word. " MOTORBOAT"!!!

steven katona

KATY IS THE HOTTEST SUPERSTAR ON THE PLANET! SHE REMINDS ME OF MY EX LOVER SHAE. THAT BITCH. I STILL LOVE HER AND HER LESBIAN LOVER KAT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?? EVERYTIME I SEE KATY LOOKIN LIKE THIS I GET A TEENAGE DREAM IN MY PANTS AND IT GIVES ME COMFORT OVER THEIR BETRAYAL. THANK GOD FOR SUPERSTARS TO HELP US COMMONERS COPE WITH ATTACHMENT & LOSS. THANK GOD WE CAN OBJECTIFY KATY LOOKING LIKE THIS AND HAVE DREAMS THAT DON'T INCLUDE BI-SEXUAL ORGIES AND STUFF. ARE THEY IN AN OPEN MARRIAGE? ARE THEY BI-SEXUAL SWINGERS? WHAT ABOUT THE SEX LIFE???? STROKIN FANS WANNA KNOW! HAHAHAHAHA

popo

google katy perry no make up shes the ugliest thing in hollywood evven those tits or not enough for her to be good looking

James25

I love Katy Perry's boobs. They are awesome. I really hope that she goes topless one day. That would be wonderful.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Is that Katy "can't sing for shnit" Perry? I like the gal, just can't stand her music. All she does is talk...

stargazer

Further proof that they are having marriage problems. They're never together, unless it's for some type of media covered event. The "rumor" is that they're only remaining married until he is officially a US citizen.

OnYour6

GIGGETY :)

IceGypsy

Love Katy, and she looks great. Nice to see a natural woman for a change.

PokerStar

1. She can sing 2. She looks great w/o make up. 3. No need for floaties.

ChunkyLightning

I think she looks good! It's nice to see a "celebrity" who's mother can recognize her! They do so much photoshoping and focus changes in entertainment that it's nice to see a real good looking girl.