Kim Kardashian

Naughty or Nice?

12/26/2011 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian sitting on Santa's lapKim Kardashian took her turn on Santa's lap during the Kardashian family's Christmas Eve party this weekend?

So we ask ...

EDITA ON STEROIDS

"OUCH MY KNEE!" -santa claus AKA kris kringle

TJ

Well,turtlelady,it looks like the whole bunch of them have some make up contract, in a new magazine ad.I mean,they all are in the photo!! That Kendal and Kylie are so goofy looking,but they are quickly being indoctrinated into the "make money"machine.It's just too bizarre!The Sears contract really tanked though.Maybe Jenner has something on somebody.Her former husband was a big Hollywood lawyer,probably had lots of dirt on the higher ups.

Pedro

What did Santa say to Kim ? Ho ho ho

JP

disgusting and skanky

JP

Santa might have a boner...lol

Penischan

She farted on his lap.

TJ

More inane,redundant comments.Lacking significance,meaning or point.At least try to contribute something intelligent, relevant,or constructive.Geesh,people-

Elizabeth is a class act

I agree with the others who have said the same thing...if I did not know who she was, I would guess Kim to be about 42-45 years old. She's lost her sweet, rounded, youthful face and her figure is becoming quite matronly at this point in time, especially for a very short woman of only 5'1".

None of Your business

Worthless lifeless bitch!!! I wish you would just disappear!

Patrick Henry

A Better photo tmz would be of a Haitian child getting presents or a L.A. Child from a shelter.

I have to agree that this photo looks photoshopped and I also wonder what benefits you get from this promotion of all things "K" despite the protests of most of your audience?

Every day at tmz and your competitors is like that movie " Ground Hog day" where everything is predictable.

mama Jenner has not followed through on any of the blustering legal threats that she has made, and that's because she has no legal nor moral grounds.

To the boycott kim site: Thank you! Close to 450,000 signatures should speak volumes to the misguided media dn the narcissistic Jenner/K family. Contrary to your own deception you are not a marketing genius family. You are overexposed and that means even your autographs aren't worth spit.

I do believe that we need to start boycotting the "mee-duh-uh that keeps promoting these people without good cause.

Bruce jenner: Please get a divorce or get God and get your family in line. You used to be a role model to my generation but you are a laughing stock and are raising your family to destroy any and all good role modelling for my kid's generation.

My wish fr 2012 is no more shows with these people, a return to better and more well written tv, less stress on lust instead of love, more emphasis on natural beauty for young women rather than plastic surgery or only being happy with money.

Tow weeks ago my kids were watching the congressional meeting on sopa/pipa and getting their friends to sign petitions and call their representatives. TMZ what were you and your precious Kardashians doing at that time? Enuff said.

barbiemacs

What a skank...anyone would look good with so much photoshop and tons of pancake makeup....plus plastic surgery!!

wildvanilla

I never thought I would miss Pari******on. This slut and her fame whore family really need to just go away.

silverchixx

HAVEN'T BEEN TO MY TMZ FOR ALMOST A WEEK BECAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING ANYTHING ABOUT THE "K" BRAND. VOWED THIS AM THAT WHEN I PAROOZED THE SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME IF I SAW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PATHETIC GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT I WOULD DELETE TMZ FROM MY FAVORITES, AND STOP CHECKING IN. TOO BAD CAUSE I LOVE TMZ ON THE TUBE AND ONLINE. I GUESS IT WILL HAVE TO BE MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION--NO MORE TMZ BECAUSE THEY ARE OBSESSED ABOUT THIS REDICULOUS BRAND!

TJ

One photo of her has elicited almost 500 comments,people!Therefore,she must be of great interest or she would not be on here.According to articles, she will be paid $60...0,000.to host a couple New Years eve's parties in Vegas!!!Also, Mattel is making "dolls" of the entire family!! Her looks are striking and she(they)have become well known (she takes a good picture.)It's a bizarre phenomenon(go figure) and they will keep exploiting themselves for all it's worth. Only in America???!!!

Sensible Sense

Kim is shame for the whole armenian nation. People are starting saying that the Turkish genocide of armenians did not go to far. I say that because of the genocide, Kim's great great grandma moved to this beloved country you all. Turks should be ashamed for causing the genocide as it lead to OJ's aquital and Kim's ASSention in celebrizoo.