« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Randy Savage's Brother

I Wrote a Macho Man Poem

... Now Listen Up!!!

12/26/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3va3tuk5_1_xh74x1yc
It's his first Christmas without the Macho Man, but Randy Savage's little brother isn't leaving him behind ... writing an emotional poem in memory of the wrestling legend -- just for the holidays.

Lanny Poffo recites the poem in a typically theatrical Savage family fashion -- and it's pretty awesome, especially if you're a Macho Man fan ... which should be everyone.

And now, our favorite stanza:

His name was Randy Poffo
He became the Macho Man
Randy Savage made it cool
Just to be his fan

That's right. We said stanza.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kim

RIP MACHO MAN... OOOOOOOOOO Y E A H . . .

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

That's "THE GENIUS" ya'll didn't know that huh?????? Mr. Perfect's homie.

HRH Prince Michael

Wow. That, was cool. I once had a big brother, His Prince Gregory. Easily, one of the most kindest, selfless, human-beings that I've been honored to know.

In September 2004, he survived a heinous attempted murder by
operatives of the "White House": Set on fire.
3rd-degree burns, 85% of his body. I was told by "doctors"
and "family" to say goodbye, I told them ALL to get lost.
ALL PRAISE to The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, he survived. Bush Family/Feds/"Spiritual" advisers, are not prepared for their recompense.

Of course, less than a year-later, the worst natural disaster in U.S. History, Katrina. Of course, several-months prior to that we moved into an apartment, with me
as his personal assistant. Street name? LOUISIANA.
GOD sees EVERYTHING.

Psalm2_012, is NOW: The Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

HRH Prince Michael

By the way, maybe I should mention a MAJOR Son of a Bush supporter..Mr....don't MAKE me say it. You won't be GLADD, anymore.

May The True and Living YAHWEH, bless the soul of Mr. Randy Poffo
May The True and Living YAHWEH, bless the soul of His Highness Prince Gregory

OooooNooo!

Just go away

Eric

You're forgetting that this is Lanny Poffo aka Leaping Lanny Poffo who was once called the Poet Laureate of the WWF! Lol of course he is reciting poetry!

Freddy

RIP Randy Savage you will forever be my favorite wrestler.

Cindi

Is that a shower curtain he is standing in front of? That is all I could think of while he was reciting his poem :)

Ivan Jaime

Great poem by The Genius. No one misses the Macho King like he does, and this was an awesome tribute.

The Alabama Roughneck

Awesome , Lanny's always good for keeping Randy right here with us in spirit . You know Randy's looking down from that top turnbuckle in the sky , smiling from ear to ear .

mworthington

met randy several yrs ago at a george straight concert in tampa. he was with his then at the time girlfriend and her mom. macho wanted to meet mr. straight but did not have the right security band to get back stage,upon hearing this conversation with security, i informed randy that i could get him where he wanted to go. i was working backstage for the event, next thing u know we r going down thru raymond james stadium,thru security checkpoints,down small isles not intended for use by most people. at some point tv cameras filming the event caught us coming thru the crowd and we were broadcast up on the jumbotron in front of 60,000. wow what a rush! i never knew what it must have been like for him to do that every night,but im gladd i was able to share in it for aleast one. thank you randy for giving me my wrestlemania moment. forget george straight u were my star on that night and im better off knowing that on that night the little guy won and i felt like a champion.

poemtreasure