Lindsay Lohan

I've Shot Down

BIG New Year's Paydays

12/27/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan partyingLindsay Lohan is adamant ... there's no way in hell she's gonna blow the progress she's made with her judge just to count backwards from ten.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ ... she's gotten a bunch of offers to host various ragers on NYE ... but she's turned down every last one.

We're told Lindsay is desperately trying to change her party girl image ... and she feels staying out of the NYE madness is a major step in the right direction.

Lohan's decision is a costly one -- some stars have raked in 6-figure checks for partying on New Year's Eve.  But we're told Lindsay -- who received high marks from the judge just earlier this month -- doesn't think a check would be worth it.

Lindsay plans to ring in 2012 with a few close friends at her home ... although she may go out to dinner before the final countdown.

Should old acquaintance be forgot ...

andyconda

maybe they want linds at all those partys to clean the toilets..since the morgue said she was the best toilet scrubber since "mr clean and the tidy bowl man"..she will always have a star in their urinal just for her..

JOHN B.

PLAY IT SMART LINDSAY..YOU'RE DOING TOO GOOD TO BLOW THE WHOLE SHOW NOW.HAPPY 2012...KEEP IT REAL GIRL!

andyconda

the good ship lilo pop better be prepared for home schooled attitude if she decides to blow off judge little J..the poop deck will be used as worded..seamen will not only be the sailors..swab the deck will be for paychecks.walk the plank will be the last words she will hear if she "bees herself".

Ellie G

Is Rogue Wimp now a moderator on here trying to keep everyone on topic?

I say good for the former actress Lindsay Lohan if she stays sober. Sober people take better pics so it will be good for her new "career".

Azzkicker

Same old BULLSH*T. We've seen this before; the stupid dumbass makes all sorts of statements about how "she's committed to walking the straight & narrow". Next, we'll be seeing posts from "annonymous" sources (hello, white oprah) about how her "friends are trying to take her down the wrong path". Then, whorehan will f*ck up; she'll violate her probation and will have her atupid ass thrown back into jail... where she belongs. It just never ends for this retard...

Ghost Rider

If nothing happens in 2012, at this time next year my new deal will be to simply stop believing in all this end of the world stuff even though the Hopi Indians believe that a pole shift could happen anytime between now and 2016.
I will simply start believing that the world will never actually end, and we will keep watching our world problems continue to worsen, until the MSM chooses a new doomsday for everyone to worry about. Considering nothing has gotten better since I graduated in 96,lol, I hope the unity consciousness awakening as it is called begins to kick into high gear. Fortunately I am already awake, and am prepared for the best.

Delmar

I'm watching Kate Major on Dr. Drew's.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is this trick still trying to perpetuate the myth that she's 'in demand'?
LMFAO

magmax

The only thing Lohan could do to make herself even semi-interesting would be if she killed and ate a Kardashian.

andyconda

told you Kate is prego..now lindsay and Ali are going to be an aunt and uncle...eeeewww another lohan..and with a lindsay look alike.

Billy Bob

I'm proud of her. Everyone deserves a chance if they are serious about it. Addiction is a messed up thing. Sometimes it takes people years to get through it. Most of us end up going broke and have no choice. Can you imagine having a bunch of money and being an addict?

FUTMZ

this is al popaganda and lyiz now i haff 2 plae hardbal so wot if linds wants 2 partee with frends u doo u cair

andyconda

you will all see...when she is on "Big Brother Somalia"..then you will see star power...she is already in Maxim targeting the Australian aborigines...and soon she will host a new years eve ba***** "sambos"..

Rogue Warrior

If Kate was pregnant the dumb bietch would be smart to have an abortion because she's unfit to car for herself let alone another ugly creature that would spew from between her legs in 9 months!!!!!!! Hopefully she just drinks herself to death, I'd be cool with that!

Oh yeah, F off Lizzy!

Rogue Warrior

I love how Vorlon runs around commenting on my every post. It's obvious the dude is obsessed with me and if I didn't know any better, I would think he's stalking me. Maybe I should involve the FBI before he get's too crazy? F OFF douchebag....

So, Lilo's announced that she's staying home and now the H8rs "sources" are no longer questioned because their pea brains think it must be Lohan Inc. in the driver seat. Idiots, Dilo isn't CLOSE to being that bright. Just goes to show you, how delusional you all are.

Keeping it Real one post at a time around here.

You're Welcome!