Maria Shriver

Second Thoughts About Divorcing Arnold

12/27/2011 1:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_maria_shriver_arnold_getty_EX1
Maria Shriver
is telling friends she's now unsure if she wants to divorce Arnold Schwarzenegger ... TMZ has learned.

Making matters even more complicated -- we're told Arnold still desperately wants Maria back, and has been "extremely sweet" to her and has made numerous gestures -- which include presents -- to win Maria back.

Maria filed for divorce on July 1, though she moved out months earlier.  She's already bought a mansion in Brentwood, CA, which she's in the process of renovating.

0809_arnold_maria_footer

Katy Perry

Ho, Ho, HOT!

Katy Perry bikini pictures
Katy Perry spent her Xmas Day frolicking around in the ocean off the beaches of Hawaii with some friends ... but without hubby Russell Brand.

The fact that her bikini top stayed on is a Christmas miracle!

Joanna in "Love Actually"

'MEMBA HER?!

1222_memba_love_actually_launchOlivia Olson is best known for playing Joanna Anderson -- the girl who sings "All I Want For Christmas Is You" -- at the end of the 2003 holiday film "Love Actually." Guess what she looks like now!

Sinead O'Connor Ends Marriage

AFTER 16 DAYS

1227_welcome_marriages_launch
Sinead O'Connor abruptly ended her marriage to her fourth husband Barry Herridge ... after just 16 days.

The couple wed on December 8 -- the Irish singer's 45th birthday.

The news was announced on Sinead's website. "He is a wonderful man. I love him very much. I'm sorry I'm not a more regular woman," she posted. "I truly believe though it is painful to admit, we made a mistake rushing into getting married, for altruistic reasons, and weren't aware or prepared for the consequences on my husband's life and the lives of those close to him. He has been terribly unhappy and I have therefore ended the marriage. I think he is too nice to do so. And too nice to trap."

TMZ's Annual

Santa Snapshots Photo Contest

HAPPY HOLIDAZE!

1223_santa_snapshots_contest_launchThe funny photos poured into the TMZ newsroom for our annual Santa Snapshots Photo Contest and the results are a little gift for each and every one of you!

**CLICK HERE for contest rules and regulations!**

The Hangover Lawsuit

More Exciting Than Fake Boobs?

Louis Vuitton is suing Warner Brother over a scene in "The Hangover 2" -- a lawsuit so enthralling ... oh nevermind.

Stars Who Stole Christmas

Merry Grinchmas

1223_grinch_launch

With a flash and a flick with a magical wrist -- we've turned these fun photos into something with a Dr. Seuss twist!

So as you rest and relax all snug in your bed -- try and get these celebrity Grinch pictures out of your head!

Deb

Barbra u need to read the bible. it states the lord would us not to divorce even over adultry but because of the hardness of our hearts he allows it. He wants us to forgive just like he does us when we prefer money and materials things over God

Lawrence Smart

"We're told Maria is torn, partly because of her strong religious beliefs that do not include divorce. "

The Bible says, "And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for ***********, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery." Matt 19

So she must follow another voice beside the Lord Jesus.

natureBoy007

DAMN! That TERMINATOR must be hard to resist....

Jecolon

Women were once seen as fems like Diva Eva Gardner, Debra Kerr, Princess Diana, Audrey Hepburn, etc. etc. and the most women attractiveness were from the 1930s and 1940s era when women could be identified by their gender. Now, we have dikes, tattoes, mouth ring, abortioners, dirty lustful women and the list goes on and on and on. Now, by looking at the picture above- it looks like two guys making out instead of a woman kissing a man. But, didn't the old Roman 1 verse 26-32 tell us that we will have moments such as this?

Cindy

I thought Vanessa was nuts for staying with Kobe, (despite the giant ring he gave her) as in my book he was a dog. But, seeing them in recent pictures, they sincerely look happy and more importantly their family has remained intact. Lord willing the same will be true for Maria and Arnold, though I don't envy her if she chooses to stay with him. The guy's an idiot through and through. Unfortunately, you can't "fix stupid," as Tamara on The Real Housewive of OC would say! Nevertheless, God can perform a miracle and hopefully all will turn out according to His plan. God bless your family Maria and Arnold. I wish you all well.

DeDee

She should just cut off his wing wang and keep him

Mark

Now he can really say, "I'll be back"

dixiesam

I hope it works out for them and the children

Bud Maxwell

The real question here is actually: "Who cares?" CCL!

crystalball2114

She should be used to her husband's behavior. She's part of the Kennedy clan and her uncles had numerous affairs, JFK, RFK and Teddy.

sultana

wow ! mariuuuh ??? it's time to shop around for another plastics guy as WHO simply lifts the face and neglects the neck ?
anyway,she will go back to ahhhnuld as ahhhnuld definitely has political aspirations and it doesn't look right to the powers that be and of course the bone heads that vote IF he's a divorced dad etc etc .and she IS and REMAINS a keNNedy with the same "aspirations" shall we say ??? LOL !
but that's the truth,pay attention and see it all unfold in about a decade or so at the most.

Sorosey8

I totally agree with Linda, Shelley, Richard and Scott. I knew a leopard once his spots never wore off!! People do not change. After three mos. If she takes him back things will go back to the way they were. I do not even know what anyone see's in Arnold. I don't even lime looking at him let alone listening to him speak. He is annoying and Maria you are better then him and deserve better.

beau

Maria, dont let "Slave master" husband talk you into staying ..BUT african Americanwomen raise the husband outside baby by another woman all the time..

Arque

I am so shocked! I thought Maria was a strong cofident woman. To say it is religious based doesnt add up because ADULTRY IS A DIVORCABLE ACTION!!! SHAME ON YOU FOR FALLING FOR THE GIFTS MARIA!! He has cheated numerous times has a love child right under her nose? There is no forgiveness that says she has to be a door mat.

ross

I truly believe that is why Hillary Clinton is not president today. If she didnt have the courage to to lead her own life & toss him----what would make people think she could lead a country. By the way I voted for her in the primary despite my feelings. Staying with a spouse who has caused you misery & international humiliation is just showing fear of being alone.