« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Daughter SLAMS Step-Mom --

You're a 'Gold Diggin H*e'

12/28/2011 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deiondra Sanders and Pilar
Deion Sanders
' estranged wife is a "gold diggin h*e" who has been screwing around behind Deion's back ... this according to the NFL star's daughter.

Deiondra Sanders -- Deion's 19-year-old daughter from a previous relationship -- just BLASTED her step-mom on her Twitter account ... claiming Pilar Sanders has been a TERRIBLE wife to her famous father.

Before she unleashed, Deiondra apologized to her father -- claiming Deion "is going to be very upset at me 4 he always takes the higher route."

Then ... she GOES OFF -- claiming Pilar straight up LIED when she claimed she found out Deion filed for divorce on TMZ.com.

Deiondra writes, "#HowYouDidntKnow but yo boxes have been packed for weeks now."

She adds, "HowYoTopPriorityBeen yo marriage and yo kids when u flying out to see other n**gas ... yeah we know."

Deiondra added, "All u had to do was be a supportive wife. Only thing u ever cared about doing with my dad is reality shows."

"Pilar stop tryna play the victim. Maybe if u would of actually loved my dad and not loved the life he gave you we would be here today."

Pilar's lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ ... "Marriage is a relationship between two adults and it doesn’t involve engaging this kind of faceless accusations made by his child."

He adds, "If Deion has something to say, he'll battle it out at the courthouse. Meanwhile Pilar is still trying to protect her children and save her marriage."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ben

I love how everybody saying something about grammar but with Twitter you have to shorten things to get things in, 140 characters ain't much which it why her whole rant went on for over 20 tweets takes a bit to get everything in when your limited to what you can say per tweet.

ohboy

And how can all you females deny what she says about Pilar when she said her "boxes have been packed for weeks?"

That to me sounds like a woman that KNEW divorce was coming.

gutsygirl

It is obvious by the split screen why Deiondra resents Pilar.

Meg

I guess even rich ni**ers are stupid. She, her parents & her English teacher should hang their collective heads in shame.

happypat35

ummm u dummies, this is the way young people communicate on twitter. She knows when to communicate effectively. She just doesn't want her peers to rank on her for using proper grammar on twitter. So u lames can rest. I don't blame her for putting Pilar's business out there-she deserves it.

LH

Deiondra Sanders tweeted way more than what you decided to post. I think many people have said that Pilar is a gold digger & was only in it for the money. Deiondra also states that this is her second lawyer because she's trying to find a way around the prenup she signed.

CountryGal

If you have something important to say don't say it on Twitter. She's so ghetto! Even on FB she would be all yo yo yoing.

Jenny

Can't Deion afford a quality education for this child? Oh, damn!? She's 19? Well, her high school has failed her. Perhaps a good college?

ginny

TMZ has no new news any longer.

Me thinks I must change my page for some interesting stuff.

Jasmin

Oh she did her Daddy proud today!! She is clearly a very immature 19 yr old. Deion needs to tell his little girl to stay out of his marriage and keep her trap shut! What an embarrassment!

charley

lil ho needs to know that she is a product from a gold digging whore...she needs to ask her mama about that,,,,aint got no room to call someone a gold digging whore when youre the product of one...her very own mama was a gold digging whore too!

Mumra the Ever Living

What I got out of this is it would have been OK if she had gone out with white men, and not n**gas?
One other thing, since Deion never bothered to marry this girls mother, his latest (and soon to be divorced) wife cannot be her step Mother. I'm not sure what she would be called - too many variables, and willing holes for his sperm.

Tess

A twitter rant. How ghetto.

Coco Chanel

Last time I checked the daughters DI@K RECORD was not the cleanest either. I thought she was gay and was Teddy Rileys bottom TRICK. So on that note..... She's jealous her dad has to drop off THAT PAPER BOO. In my Evelyn Lozada voice. You are A NON M.F. FACTOR ish.

Throwback kid

This is an interesting story but I am having a problem understanding Deiondra's writing. Is there anyone out there who speaks ghetto that can decipher her twitter writings so an educated person who speaks proper grammar can understand this?