OJ Simpson's Former Nephew

Dodges Domestic Violence Bullet

12/28/2011 9:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1228_denise_brown_wm_ex
OJ Simpson
's former nephew will NOT be prosecuted for domestic violence because the D.A. is uncertain who started the fight at his home yesterday ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Sean Brown -- the son of Nicole Brown Simpson's sister, Denise Brown -- was arrested along with GF Amy Johnson, after the 2 got into a physical fight. When cops arrived, both had visible injuries.

But the Orange County D.A. cannot determine beyond a reasonable doubt who started the fight and who may have been using appropriate self-defense, so both Brown and Johnson are home free.

vlav

That"s dumb charge them both!

Dan

Yeah but still. He's a man. He should be jailed for sure. I'd want to be. That way I'd learn my leasson and stop leaving visible marks on my girlfriend.. when we fight at least.

Hello is anybody in there?

Look at the marks around her neck looks like he was choking her or grabbing her necklace, I can't believe they're not charging they guy or both for this.

Everyones~A~Star

Appropriate self-defence doesn't leave marks like that. Its not ok for her to hit him either.

Truth

@DAN
HOW ABOUT BREAK THE F*CK UP?!! YALL KNOW IF IT GETS PHYSICAL ASSAULTING ONE ANOTHER IT'S A BIG CLUE THE RELATIONSHIP AINT WORKING OUT. IMMA JUST SAYIN... #EPICFAIL #TRUTH!!

jr70895

They had make-up sex and all is well

CountryGal

Those marks on her neck are pretty scary looking. I would stay clear of this guy.

Ace

Have him try on the glove...

Greg

He has no marks on him, these people are nuts.

Seldombinlaid

Lucky break you two. Now either act like civilized adults, or part ways! God Bless. Thankfully neither of you appear harmed badly.

brown dynamite

I normally say guys get the bad end of the deal in these cases but I've never seen a case where multiple visible injuries around a person's neck to be considered self-defense.

Carl

TMZ, why do you need to put your watermark on those images? They are mugshots, so I think they are public do***ents and I'm sure you wouldn't have exclusive rights to them.

Joe Edo

It looks like the foundation started by Denise is a real success (sarcasm). Face it people, she started the foundation to draw more attention to herself since her sister is DEAD. They all piggy backed off of OJ's fame. White trash will always remain white trash.

SureShot the Guroo

What in the hell kind of justice is that?!?!? DA: "Hmmmm, I am not sure which one of you tried to kill each other...sooooo..both of you can go home and try it again!" I am not sure but some places have these people called "detectives" and "police officers who investigate crimes (and this IS a crime) to find out such things. Otherwise I am definitely trying this the next time Levin and I get kicked out of the strip club. Huge Ass-Kicking Bouncer Guy: "OKay which one of you touched Cashmere on her ass first and started the booty rubbing melee?"
Harvey did it!
Sureshot did it!
HAKBG:"well since I can't figure out who did it...both of you are free to come back in and resume your ass squeezing frenzy!"

Nostradamus

Who started it?
What is this, elementary school?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments