Lady Gaga

Shows Off New

'Vampire' Boyfriend

12/29/2011 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga and Taylor KinneyIn one of the first pics of the couple in public, Lady Gaga strolled with her hot new "Vampire Diaries" boyfriend Taylor Kinney in California recently.

The couple met on the set of Gaga's video for "You and I," where Kinney played her love interest.

So far no signs of a bad romance.

1116_gaga_looks_footer

Marie

lanie: 4 hours ago
I used to be a HUGE Gaga fan. I loved, loved, loved her, but after her last album and all her gimicks lately - I lost the love. Born This Way was HORRIBLE. It is like she just slapped something together quick and got it produced ASAP. The album is absolute trash.
------------------------------------------------------------
That is why I can't believe Born this way has been nominated for album of the year at the grammies. All Lady Gaga does on that album is scream gagagagaggagaga at the top of her lungs over and over and it's so annoying. Adele is a much better singer and songwriter than Lady Gaga.

Marie

gd45: 12 minutes ago
everyone already knows it's only a matter of time until all the drugs gaga's done catch up with her and she loses her mind. Guess all that's left is to sit back and wait.
------------------------------------------------------------Lady Gaga is a drug addict and a alcoholic. She lies to her fans and say she does not snort cocaine anymore. And when she was promoting Born this way she told Haarper's magazine that listening to her new album was like heroine running through her veins. And she passes out in bars every night all around the world when she is on tour.

Vianka82

a very cool looking duo...i like!

Bellaca

Taylor has gotten "fat" since he's been on VD.

fran

wow she fooled me, I didnt realize it was her..she looks so good...wonder why all that nonsense on stage, and her get ups. I hope she will stay more normal now as far as the way she dresses goes

Yi

Kinney actually played a werewolf on the Vampire Diaries XP

Chloe Smith

OH ****!! Lady Gaga is going out with Uncle Mason!! I never would have expected that! I'M IN COMPLETE SHOCK! I never would've guessed Uncle Mason from The Vampire Diaries is going out with Lady Gaga. And I've seen "You and I" about a good 100 times, but I never picked up on him. WOW! ..

Chloe Smith

OH ****!! Lady Gaga is going out with Uncle Mason?!? IN SHOCK!! And I never knew he was in the video either .. WOW. Thats crazy

Yi

Kinney actually played a werewolf on the Vampire Diaries XP

non ya business

he is either hard up or just into satanic fugly bitches!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

HOTNESS ALL AROUND!!!! They both are so sexy, it almost makes me sick...

Billy_BoB

Oh look, it's two dudes

GB

In an interview with Barbara Walters Lady Gaga said she preferred women over men and indicated she was a lesbian. So was which is she and is it all publicity?

L

Ok, so she talks and rants about how she is bisexual, however she's always in pictures with men who are her boyfriends or her fiance? Doesn't make sense. She needs to stop lying about who she is and stop tryin to just jump on the trend.

gabe

So her next album is going to be called 27 or how ever old she is, and a recration of Adeles 21?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments