Lady Gaga

Shows Off New

'Vampire' Boyfriend

12/29/2011 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga and Taylor KinneyIn one of the first pics of the couple in public, Lady Gaga strolled with her hot new "Vampire Diaries" boyfriend Taylor Kinney in California recently.

The couple met on the set of Gaga's video for "You and I," where Kinney played her love interest.

So far no signs of a bad romance.

1116_gaga_looks_footer

Jemmy

Looking at this I feel the same way I did when Michael Jackson kissed Lisa Marie.

lee

i feel that the man is lincon in "prison break",what's your opinion? http://www.***bearing.cc/

Walter

I'm so happy that she found LOVE! she is the best thing that happened to the music world (after Michael Jackson). I'M HAPPY FOR HER!!!

angel

FOR ONCE SHE DRESSED HERSELF NORMAL IN THIS PIC.SMH..GAGA GAGA!

OBAMA CLAUS

Not sure that this isn't a 'regular guy' costume. She is such a costumed genius, like Dali could make the most mundane s. high art or just high, not sure but i get a kick outa her till her totally pisses me off when she talks about politics , stick to the art , girly. And don't give me that crap about all art is politics .

Try to have, if not a happy new year, then a tolerable new year.

Redskin_Chick

He's cute.

burning_plastic

It looks like "man dressed in black" is the new black. Is Lady Gaga biting Jennifer Aniston's style like she bit...Whitney Houston's?

Laura

He is a Werewolf on Vampire Diaries not a Vampire....

alexandria

its ok but is still love LADY GAGA

lanie

Hey helen,
You sound like a stalker-fan. First of all, like most art -- music is subjective. So no one's opinion is "wrong", so how dare you say I have "little if any taste in music"? Because I hated that album?? It is overproduced with too much use of synthesizers and other garbage to make it sound edgy and cool.
A lot of fans -hated the album. Go to IMDB - there are a ton of people complaining about it. A lot of the messages get erased by Gaga stalkers though.
I loved Gaga - people might even remember I had a Gaga avatar for YEARS on here.. (the one with the black leather biker hat), so don't try to label me.
The album sucks, IMO. I bought it for less than a buck - the day it came out..on amazon. I listened to it less than 5 times - it is terrible.
I used to be a big fan, but that album is crap.

NatashaT1028

He's actually a werewolf....

amanda Dube

Ummm...just FYI he is not a vampire on Vamp Diaries. He used to be a warewolf who was trying to kill the vampires! hahahha

steven katona

THEY SWING???

anne

Know someone that needs thicker hair? Go to Ebay and get "Simplyshelli" hair growth/thickerner serum. You add it into any shampoo. Makes your hair super thick.

agold

He'll be done with her in a month. Once the novelty wears off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments